Super Late Game--Which items on ADCarry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duskdeep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

You've reached that stage of the game when gold becomes useless due to inventory space. Any gold advantages throughout the game have been completely nullified and now it's just down to team comp, buff control, and raw dps because you can drop anybody with 2 uninterrupted seconds of auto attacks. You just want to end the game.

When a game has gone on this long, I often find myself browsing through the shop trying to find something I can replace for even a minimal dps increase. Or trying to come up with some creative item combination that will increase dps even just a tiny bit.

When gold is practically infinite, what item combinations do you use to seal the deal? How do you shave those 2 seconds down to 1.8 seconds... so to speak?

What superlategame item swaps do you do?

Justlnfinite

10-08-2012

People like buying GA and selling it in place of another item when the ressurection effect has been popped.

If, for whatever reason, you're not buying a defensive item, it's generally a tossup between BT and PD.

Jiggy Pepper

10-08-2012

I swap my guardian angel to a banshees veil when it goes on cd, then repurchase it when it's back up.

Edit: Shen'd.

Duskdeep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

ooh clever

Bad Luck Braum

10-08-2012

Infinity edge Bloodthirster bloodthirster Bloodthirster Phantom Dancer Phantom Dancer. This build is supperior to any other build in every way.

Yugi

10-08-2012

I trade my boots in usually for another phantom dancer.

The extra movement speed generally won't help you kite the enemy at that late of the game.
If it does, you should be winning the fights already.

Verandriel

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLBRBIDied View Post
Infinity edge Bloodthirster bloodthirster Bloodthirster Phantom Dancer Phantom Dancer. This build is supperior to any other build in every way.
No Armor Pen.
Not as much Movespeed as with Zerker's.
No defense item.

Hsuanl

Recruiter

10-08-2012

zerker/mobility (swap for cleaver if always well-protected and/or has escape)
PD
IE
IE
BT
GA/VEIL/IE/PD (ie/pd depends on your champ archtype: graves should go for IE while kog or vayne should go for PD)

Ajido

10-08-2012

If you're that rich and selling GA for another item when the effect is down, can you sell the GA and buy another to have it up right away?

Tejesh

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsuanl View Post
zerker/mobility (swap for cleaver if always well-protected and/or has escape)
PD
IE
IE
BT
GA/VEIL/IE/PD (ie/pd depends on your champ archtype: graves should go for IE while kog or vayne should go for PD)
Wut.

NEVER buy double IE. EVER.

Zerks, IE, PD, BT, LW, GA

Supersuper late game, assuming others have armor... sell the Zerk's for a PD and the GA for a BT.