Doran's Boots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JeeFour

10-07-2012

Since Boots and Pots are so common. I was thinking why not just pay 475 for 1st Tier Boots with some crazy amount of HP Regen built in?

I get that you would be forced to sell them, but that's the trade off, "marathon" style sustain on 1st Tier Boots. This would also make them more appealing to Junglers and/or someone looking for some heavy sustain early.

Honestly, if they aren't offered with some borderline overpowered amount of HP Regen, they just wouldn't be viable.

Anything to add/change to the concept?

The Nerf Doctor

10-08-2012

Its smart but very counterproductive. I think it should build into tier 2 boots wihtb less HP regen but has a passive of giving a bit of HP. Just a thought if you dont like it im sorry

Unholy Fenrir

10-09-2012

maybe a active that gives you the potion effect twice every 4 minutes or something deffinitly not tier 2 at lvl 1 seems borderline rediculas to move that fast that early.

so boots has a stack of 2 on it and can only be used twice with a 4 min CD with a timer allowing you to use the second pot for only a certain amount of time after the first potion wears off then the 4 min cd starts

Juidic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

The problem with it is that if you were to buy these boots you would only be able to use one pot at a time. Where as if you were to go boots 3 pots then if needed you could use 2 at once or even all 3 if need be.

By the time you were able to use bot pot stacks on the boots and the cooldown to finish you would be past the need of using pots and you were at more of a risk than going boots, 3 pots. Because that also leaves you with 20g