@BDSandM, Fujou and Mere Intricacy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-08-2012

I don't think that guy has ever been in a real relationship... I also found it hard to get over his tone ..

I don't feel anything he's said applies to me..
I've had one "serious" relationship. I did many romantic things for him,and he did romantic things for me.
When he left me. I tried my hardest to court him back.. I wanted to fight for the man I loved..

I don't think reality relationships are like this..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
I don't think that guy has ever been in a real relationship... I also found it hard to get over his tone ..

I don't feel anything he's said applies to me..
I've had one "serious" relationship. I did many romantic things for him,and he did romantic things for me.
When he left me. I tried my hardest to court him back.. I wanted to fight for the man I loved..

I don't think reality relationships are like this..
That's fine tho, bc JtF doesn't live in reality.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
I don't think that guy has ever been in a real relationship... I also found it hard to get over his tone ..

I don't feel anything he's said applies to me..
I've had one "serious" relationship. I did many romantic things for him,and he did romantic things for me.
When he left me. I tried my hardest to court him back.. I wanted to fight for the man I loved..

I don't think reality relationships are like this..
Agreed.

For someone claiming to be in favor of gender equality, he has a terribly prejudiced view of women. He really seems to think that Hollywood movies are an accurate representation of relationships.

I do believe that showing such exaggerated relationships is unhealthy towards for real relationships, but to use movies to demonstrate his assumptions about relationships is just kind of meaningless and childish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
That's fine tho, bc JtF doesn't live in reality.
True, he lives in Mexico.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
I do believe that showing such exaggerated relationships is unhealthy towards for real relationships, but to use movies to demonstrate his assumptions about relationships is just kind of meaningless and childish.
/picard facepalm ascii

Quote:
I don't feel anything he's said applies to me..
I've had one "serious" relationship. I did many romantic things for him,and he did romantic things for me.
When he left me. I tried my hardest to court him back.. I wanted to fight for the man I loved..
That is roughly the response I had expected.

You're also right, I'm fairly certain the guy hasn't been in any serious relationship.

I've had two, legitimately serious relationships that went on for 2+ years each, and we did things for each other, it was nice. They didn't last longer because the chicks wanted marriage and I didn't... and yeah, @#*$& that.
Anyway, that was a long time ago, since about 6 years back, I've had a string of short lived "relationships" where what the guy says has consistently happened.
I strongly suspect the media is to blame.
That is to say, women who were born after 1990 are completely brain addled.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post


That is to say, women who were born after 1990 are completely brain addled.
Oh I totally agree, we're all ****ed in the head..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohana Sushi

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
Oh I totally agree, we're all ****ed in the head..
But some of are ****ed more in the head than others.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruity Flowers View Post
But some of are ****ed more in the head than others.
Like me