@BDSandM, Fujou and Mere Intricacy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I don't think that guy has ever been in a real relationship... I also found it hard to get over his tone ..

I don't feel anything he's said applies to me..
I've had one "serious" relationship. I did many romantic things for him,and he did romantic things for me.
When he left me. I tried my hardest to court him back.. I wanted to fight for the man I loved..

I don't think reality relationships are like this..

Dobagoh

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
I don't think that guy has ever been in a real relationship... I also found it hard to get over his tone ..

I've had one "serious" relationship. I did many romantic things for him,and he did romantic things for me.
When he left me. I tried my hardest to court him back.. I wanted to fight for the man I loved..

That's fine tho, bc JtF doesn't live in reality.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:

Agreed.

For someone claiming to be in favor of gender equality, he has a terribly prejudiced view of women. He really seems to think that Hollywood movies are an accurate representation of relationships.

I do believe that showing such exaggerated relationships is unhealthy towards for real relationships, but to use movies to demonstrate his assumptions about relationships is just kind of meaningless and childish.

Fujiou

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
That's fine tho, bc JtF doesn't live in reality.
True, he lives in Mexico.

Jesus the Friend

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
I do believe that showing such exaggerated relationships is unhealthy towards for real relationships, but to use movies to demonstrate his assumptions about relationships is just kind of meaningless and childish.
/picard facepalm ascii

Quote:
That is roughly the response I had expected.

You're also right, I'm fairly certain the guy hasn't been in any serious relationship.

I've had two, legitimately serious relationships that went on for 2+ years each, and we did things for each other, it was nice. They didn't last longer because the chicks wanted marriage and I didn't... and yeah, @#*$& that.
Anyway, that was a long time ago, since about 6 years back, I've had a string of short lived "relationships" where what the guy says has consistently happened.
I strongly suspect the media is to blame.
That is to say, women who were born after 1990 are completely brain addled.

Mere Intricacy

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post

That is to say, women who were born after 1990 are completely brain addled.
Oh I totally agree, we're all ****ed in the head..

Kohana Sushi

10-08-2012

Quote:
Oh I totally agree, we're all ****ed in the head..
But some of are ****ed more in the head than others.

Mere Intricacy

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruity Flowers View Post
But some of are ****ed more in the head than others.
Like me