@BDSandM, Fujou and Mere Intricacy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

10-07-2012

Oh come on Jesus, if you want to have a realtalk you have to consider what the other person is saying.


I actually lol'd at your dismissal of my claim of societal norms. The entire video is about societal norms.

"Oh no the guy has to buy her a gift, and it has to be more creative than roses!" - Societal norm

"Oh no, guys are expected to fight over a girl." - Societal norm

"Oh no, guys have to buy the woman a ring." - Societal norm


The reason it's butt-fucking retarded to dismiss my mention of societal norms is they're what your entire video is about. Since we're discussing the video, clearly we're accepting the notion of de facto standards.

I'm tempted to believe you've regressed to slight trolling, as I thought you were more intelligent than your last comment would allow for. As for that red pill, I've certainly taken it, but I was mindful enough to not overdose on it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Prenuptial agreements are not a "get out of marriage free" card.
Men with Prenups are routinely screwed over in divorce court.
Prove it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
"Oh no, guys have to buy the woman a ring." - Societal norm
That's not a societal norm, that was de Beers running a very crafty and intelligent advertising campaign for years.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
Oh come on Jesus, if you want to have a realtalk you have to consider what the other person is saying.
The above quoted is nonsense.


Quote:
I actually lol'd at your dismissal of my claim of societal norms. The entire video is about societal norms.
If societal norms exist, they are fabricated in your imagination.

Quote:
"Oh no the guy has to buy her a gift, and it has to be more creative than roses!" - Societal norm
"Oh no, guys are expected to fight over a girl." - Societal norm
"Oh no, guys have to buy the woman a ring." - Societal norm
That's not an argument, you could put anything in there and say "Societal norm" and it would work.

Quote:
The reason it's butt-fucking retarded to dismiss my mention of societal norms is they're what your entire video is about. Since we're discussing the video, clearly we're accepting the notion of de facto standards.
You have not provided a single argument so far.

A "norm", as defined by the dictionary, is something "normal", standard, commonplace, regular.
"Societal" is derived from society.
If what you are arguing is that "it's normal" then that's the whole point.
Misandry has become so acceptable, that simps have become nigh immune to its presence.

Your "argument" is literally "lots of people do it", that is not an argument, that is nonsense.
Unless you drastically misspoke, in which case, you should correct yourself.

I repeat, there is literally no reason, nothing, that is holding back a female from proposing to a man. I'm afraid "Violating the societal norm" is probably the least intelligent thing I've heard in awhile...

Quote:
I'm tempted to believe you've regressed to slight trolling, as I thought you were more intelligent than your last comment would allow for. As for that red pill, I've certainly taken it, but I was mindful enough to not overdose on it.
You'd invoked the "I(fujiou) am a retard" line before, but I thought it was a mistake.

Evidently, my expectations of you were way too high.
That will be rectified immediately.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
That's not a societal norm
It has unfortunately become one.

I'd just like to recommend dating chicks that are aware of themselves and their environment. It's not that hard to find a woman who doesn't buy into the media-propagated man-hate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
I'd just like to recommend dating chicks that are aware of themselves and their environment. It's not that hard to find a woman who doesn't buy into the media-propagated man-hate.
Yeah, they're called Eastern Women.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Your "argument" is literally "lots of people do it", that is not an argument, that is nonsense.
I understand what you just said.

It illustrates one of three things- you didn't read my initial argument, you have forgotten my argument in the last 15 minutes, or you weren't clever enough to understand it.

The only claim I ever made about societal norms is that they prevent a woman from proposing to a man. They are the only force doing so, just as they are the only thing "forcing" a man to buy a ring for the woman he is romancing.

While your initial comments were decent enough, every response you've given has continually regressed to the point where you've now reached strawman and name-calling. With that, I'm out of here. If you wish to have a serious discussion, please take the time to think before you post. You've just made a fool of yourself to one of the few people in OT who actually agrees with you on a semi-regular basis.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
The only claim I ever made about societal norms is that they prevent a woman from proposing to a man.
How?
Do they put a gun to her head?

There is nothing holding them back aside from their own fabricated nonsense.
This is not debatable, this is reality.

Anyway, I await Mere's post... probably not, I am tired and need to go to bed.
Mere so slow, gg.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
How?
Do they put a gun to her head?
How is a man forced to buy a woman roses?
Does she put a gun to his head?

See I can play stupid too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Yeah, they're called Eastern Women.
Implying women can't "take the red pill" or whatever you fucking call it.