i'm done with solo queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chicago 777

10-08-2012

had really bad games today thanks to people leaving, and pissing every 1 off before the game started cause they didn't get the lane they wanted or some stupid sh*t like that. i'll only play in a group of friends so if any you wanna play LoL with me let me know other wise i won't play this with out a team you all know my IGN it's A Tribe Called Q. Seriously The big streamers and sh*t ruined this game because people are trying to play like them and if some one doesn't play a hero or build like the streamer does you get smack talked to you it's really dumb.

Legomasta

10-08-2012

Just use the ignore button. Works every time.

Chicago 777

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legomasta View Post
Just use the ignore button. Works every time.

it's not them getting me mad people on my team talk sh*t to the other people on my team and they get frustrated and play bad.

Deconstructor32

10-08-2012

I will play with you once my laptop gets here at some point today. Whenever that is.

Kodoku

10-08-2012

Already quit over a year ago because of how bad the LoL community is. Played early in season 2 but got QQed at and trolled because people didn't like my picks, picks that worked while I was in the top 25 of season 1 (back when they posted top elo scores). This was despite being at an elo (1400-1500) where you could get away with AD Annie for crying out loud.

Ignore button doesn't fix people trolling you because they think a slightly non-standard pick, build or strategy is going to lose the game at low elos.

Legomasta

10-08-2012

Yeah... there is nothing you could do about that, unfortunately. Ignoring, reporting and moving on is about the only course of action you can take.

Chicago 777

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Already quit over a year ago because of how bad the LoL community is. Played early in season 2 but got QQed at and trolled because people didn't like my picks, picks that worked while I was in the top 25 of season 1 (back when they posted top elo scores). This was despite being at an elo (1400-1500) where you could get away with AD Annie for crying out loud.

Ignore button doesn't fix people trolling you because they think a slightly non-standard pick, build or strategy is going to lose the game at low elos.

yep i hate this new stupid meta **** where you must have a jungler and a support bot with a carry and when you do go support bot you can't even farm or else every one flames at you and calls you bad support for last hitting. it's stupid when i last played it was mostly 2 top and 2 bot with 1 mid and jungleing was a choice if some one wanted to or not. now every one see's how these stupid ass streamers play and if you don't do there lane comps or what ever you get flamed.

sammich kek

10-08-2012

1. You played on a holiday.

2. It's solo queue, you are never done with it.

Chicago 777

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkSammich View Post
1. You played on a holiday.

2. It's solo queue, you are never done with it.

no i can wait to play with a team ill just play dota 2, and HoN until some one ask's me to play league with them.

Deconstructor32

10-08-2012

Its probably going to be in the evening when i'm able to play. Even if my computer gets here in the next 5 minutes I need to run some errands afterwards and will need to install everything first.