This anti-asian sentiment is a major turn off. can Esports even become gobal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ObscureClockwork

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTecknicolour View Post
You forget that all 5 members of TSM have some sort of asian heritage.

In fact, every major team in NA has at least 1 asian on it.

This isn't anti-asian sentiment. It's anti-cheater sentiment.
id say the azubu incident isnt anti-asian
what does seem like anti-asian is how that image was juxtaposed to all the other asian teams as well.
turning their head isn't enough (imo) to label a team a cheater

Irelia Bot

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy Storm View Post
eSport in general is global, but just not in League of Legends (yet). NA fans just can't stand the fact Asian teams are better, and might actually win the S2 Championship while knocking off CLG, TSM on the way to the top. I for one, embrace the Asian teams.
And watch as M5 wins it all.

For everyone that is saying anti-asian you likely are supporting Obama just becasue he is Black and hate a white person if they say proud to be white but supporting a black or Asian saying they are proud to be their race. You are the problem.

This is not about being asian or not. TSM and CLG NA have asians on their team. Last I checked Curse is mostly Asian. It is just the stereotypical jokes that asians are good at games and bad at driving which are generally just jokes that you are trying to use as ammo for your argument.

If you live the the southern US then your argument holds some real truth but I don't see much in the way of white supremacy outside of skin heads and the KKK elsewhere.

ElementzPRO

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaP616 View Post
And watch as M5 wins it all.

For everyone that is saying anti-asian you likely are supporting Obama just becasue he is Black and hate a white person if they say proud to be white but supporting a black or Asian saying they are proud to be their race. You are the problem.

This is not about being asian or not. TSM and CLG NA have asians on their team. Last I checked Curse is mostly Asian. It is just the stereotypical jokes that asians are good at games and bad at driving which are generally just jokes that you are trying to use as ammo for your argument.

If you live the the southern US then your argument holds some real truth but I don't see much in the way of white supremacy outside of skin heads and the KKK elsewhere.
We're talking about the region not the race dumbass

Asian teams (TEAMS FROM THE ASIAN REGION) have been heavily discriminated against in these forums.

Zavrodis

10-07-2012

American: ' no we like asian alot, see, hes asian, born in USA, play for USA'

American: ' omg US team lost? To asian? those Asian are cheaters (no just gaming, many incidents) '

American: ' above sentence was from minority '

American: ' hey i m right on everything, dont argue '

peace.

Legion

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementzPRO View Post
We're talking about the region not the race dumbass

Asian teams (TEAMS FROM THE ASIAN REGION) have been heavily discriminated against in these forums.
^

Yo mama simply

10-07-2012

THe americans are bunch of sad people who turns to CLG.EU and chant for them after knowing all NA teams are out of the tournement. It's just sad because EU is the last team that sort of speaks english and are coucasion.

I Nullity I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

You people are so stupid. You talk about how Korea/Asia is the death of eSports and how NA is dead because TSM lost and how Asians are the bane of LoL etc... Then when you get called on your atrocious xenophobia and racism you pull the "TSM IS ASIAN" card.

TSM is not Asian. Ethnically, sure, but I'm quite positive they all identify as an American/Canadian team, not a Korean/Taiwanese/Chinese/etc team.