Nunu jungle route?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hieronymus Bosch

07-09-2012

Does he have a special route due to his general sustainability (not desperate for blue; sustain with consume) or because of his counter jungling prowess? Basically, how should I be clearing and when is a good time to gank.

Thugsick McNasty

07-09-2012

I do wolevs-blue-wraiths-red-golems. No real reason to do red first, since your ganks mostly rely on your e slow and not AA.

Just run into the enemy jungle when he ganks and take his camps with q

curiel

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tide585 View Post
I do wolevs-blue-wraiths-red-golems. No real reason to do red first, since your ganks mostly rely on your e slow and not AA.

don't people look out for counter jungling with nunu

Hieronymus Bosch

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tide585 View Post

Would it be a bad idea to go to the enemy's jungle and take wraiths or red right after blue? Assuming you have someone with clairvoyance to assure the other jungler is starting at wolfs/blue. I'm thinking you could probably get away with doing it before they get over there, but I'm a bit scared to try it :P

Zakkair

07-09-2012

If enemy jungler is likely to start at red (lee sin, shyvana, mundo)...

My path is my wraiths, my red (with help from bot lane, to save smite), then get enemy blue. You are faster, a lot faster and it is extremely easy to steal with Q smite combo)

If enemy jungler is likely to start at blue (amumu, alistar...)

My path is my wolves, my blue (with help from mid and top to save smite), then enemy red.

Whenever, the enemy opponent ganks and your not ganking, go in his jungle. Take the twin golems/ghosts (leave a golem if you want, always leave a small ghost, or just Q the big one and leave). Works for big wolves too. Ward their red/blue if you can. You can steal the buffs SO FAST. The minion has 1200hp left? NP. Q SMITE. They wont have time to react. And your bloodboil is the "bye bye hahahahahahahahahahahaha"

*Note: Pay attention to top lane/bottom lane movement. If they suddenly disappear, it means it is warded. Remember to take bloodboil after Q for increased speed. Start with Boots 3 hp pots! (also take flash). This way, you almost have no risk of dying while counter jungling. (you have freakin 400 ms speed, and if you take the masteries for speed and the runes. Omg, your like speeeed)

Hieronymus Bosch

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakkair View Post
If enemy jungler is likely to start at red (lee sin, shyvana, mundo)...

My path is my wraiths, my red (with help from bot lane, to save smite), then get enemy blue. You are faster, a lot faster and it is extremely easy to steal with Q smite combo)

If enemy jungler is likely to start at blue (amumu, alistar...)

My path is my wolves, my blue (with help from mid and top to save smite), then enemy red.

Whenever, the enemy opponent ganks and your not ganking, go in his jungle. Take the twin golems/ghosts (leash a golem if you want, always leave a small ghost, or just Q the big one and leave). Works for big wolves too. Ward their red/blue if you can. You can steal the buffs SO FAST. The minion has 1200hp left? NP. Q SMITE. They wont have time to react. And your bloodboil is the "bye bye hahahahahahahahahahahaha"

*Note: Pay attention to top lane/bottom lane movement. If they suddenly disappear, it means it is warded. Remember to take bloodboil after Q for increased speed. Start with Boots 3 hp pots! (also take flash). This way, you almost have no risk of dying while counter jungling. (you have freakin 400 ms speed, and if you take the masteries for speed and the runes. Omg, your like speeeed)
Alright, thanks a lot for the help. Is building gp10s the right idea or should I be doing something else? I would usually start off with regrowth + por or faeire charm + wards + pots

Canuckboss

07-09-2012

either regrowth or boots id imagine

TrollPwn4Life

07-09-2012

Start boots pots. go to there wraiths eat big one. get leash at blue. wolves. your wraiths red, gank

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Boot pot ward.

Go wolf blue then do whatever the hell you want. Ward an area in the enemy woods where they could be vulnerable or defensive ward to protect against a counter invade. How u play depends on matchups and instinct from there.

A Banana

07-09-2012

If the enemy jungler starts blue then just take his big wraith as soon as it spawns, then do your blue. Then just play it by ear from there. I usually do a full clear and try to look for a gank at 3 or 4.