Every time you max E first on kayle

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GirlsD3adMonster

11-27-2012

somewhere in the world, a puppy gets ran over by a car, and another person decides to main teemo

Caedarii

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsD3adMonster View Post
somewhere in the world, a puppy gets ran over by a car, and another person decides to main teemo
Agreed.
Dat Maxed Q.

Finn the Human

11-27-2012

I max W for those heals heals HEALS .

Theres worse then E.

IMTOOJUICY

11-27-2012

Quote:
*kayles max's E*

"Captain Teemo, on duty!"

Chutney Wiggles

11-27-2012

Same thing happens when you build her hybrid. Dat guinsoo's.

RiotRepertoir

Associate QA Analyst - Gameplay

11-27-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Though I doubt the consequences you have claimed here, there are actually a few good reasons to max Q on Kayle;

1 - You're jungling

2 - You're laning against a champion that doesn't inhibit your ability to auto-attack them. One of the primary benefits of maxing E on Kayle in lane is that E's mana cost doesn't increase with rank, whereas Qs does. This can be especially important when you haven't dedicated any mastery points to the mana regen in the Utility tree. Interestingly enough, Teemo is a champion that you will want to max Q against, or better yet, not play Kayle against.

?? ???

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

I hope no one minds me asking, but why max q over e?

Asylum Lux

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRepertoir View Post
Though I doubt the consequences you have claimed here, there are actually a few good reasons to max E on Kayle;

1 - You're jungling

2 - You're laning against a champion that doesn't inhibit your ability to auto-attack them. One of the primary benefits of maxing E on Kayle in lane is that E's mana cost doesn't increase with rank, whereas Qs does. This can be especially important when you haven't dedicated any mastery points to the mana regen in the Utility tree. Interestingly enough, Teemo is a champion that you will want to max Q against, or better yet, not play Kayle against.
Ohsnap

mashiu

11-27-2012

Personally, I like maxing E first on Kayle. +60 damage and splash? hell yea! Easy last hitting and harass.

I don't like leveling up Q because it doesn't increase the slow % - it stays constant at 35%. This is why I keep Q at level 1.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

im confused now