Could use an Ahri Theme.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pepperkat

10-07-2012

Maybe something having to do with age vs. level.. Ahri is a nine-tailed fox. There are 18 levels. 18 / 2 = 9 tails, Every two levels her model changes and she grows older or something. Starts off at 14 and slowly ages as you level. As she ages she grows more tails.

You could even incorporate the school themed ahri that everyone loves. Have her holding her orb with both hands the younger she is until she can easily wield it with one. Have her clothes change according to her age based on things you might think are a good idea to wear at that age. Something to that effect.

I don't know. Ahri is my favorite champion so I guess I'm just blowing off steam. I want to see more skins. Even some fan-service would be nice.

tenrel

10-07-2012

only about 2 themes are going to come out per year, im sure everyone wants them to waste 1 of those on an ahri that just grows more tails.

whouthink

10-07-2012

PULSEFIRE JARVAN WHERe

Pepperkat

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenrel View Post
only about 2 themes are going to come out per year, im sure everyone wants them to waste 1 of those on an ahri that just grows more tails.
She starts out young and gradually grows older.

OMG Its Wellz

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkat View Post
Have her clothes change according to her age based on things you might think are a good idea to wear at that age.
Lvl 14-16, very skimpy skirts and lots of cleavage, maybe even a yolo trucker hat..