All CLG.eu fans need to be respectful to WE.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yordles Rule

10-07-2012

Yes I think the remake of the last game is only fair. There's no way to know for certain how either unfinished game would go. That said, I think WE is going under fire a little bit because of the possible cheating scandal. After a hugely suspicious ping by Azubu Frost vs TSM, people started looking for cheating elsewhere in the tournament and saw stuff like this http://i.imgur.com/lAp3x.jpg. While TSM did not keep their eyes glued to their screens the entire time either, CLG did. That's probably why WE is getting a little flak (that and the fact that the game was so painfully long, people want the time spent watching it to count for something).
That said, I still think the remake is the only fair thing to do. I'll be rooting for CLG, but I don't know if I'll be watching it live again.

JetStreamAttack

10-07-2012

This is information that needs to be seen. Racial differences should not be implied in esports. Supremacy is thing that you have to work for. If Koreans work 16 hours a day, it's going to be natural that they are superior to the teams that work for 5 or so hours.
In a Tournament, people don't know how sad it is to hear the entire crowd chant your opponent's Team Name, THROUGH your soundproof headsets. Moral is a huge part of competition. A lead, even if small is something that can make your entire play to their fullest.

merkenberry

10-07-2012

it's pretty disgusting, especially when the shoutcasters ask the audience to cheer for we and you get a CLG chant

Xyltin

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphlin View Post
Quote from Misaya's Weibo(basically Chinese twitter)
Today was like a struggle of "life" ... really exhausted, WE learned a lot from the games and So did I! Nothing else to say really. I really wish teh best for my team and I hope you guys wish us luck as well. The crowd has always been yelling out "CLG"! But inside my heart I am furiously screaming WE! WE! How about you guys?
It was a long fight, if the disconnections didnt disrupt WE could have came on top first. But then again they were not able to hold their chances in the later matches.

All CLG.eu fans need to shut up and stop talking about sportmanship,
Refer to Wickd's thread from reddit, all members from WE waked up from 5-6am in the morning preparing for the matches and haven't had any food during the entire day except for breakfast and drinking coke and redbull.

Refer to Alexich from M5, it was a HUGE lead for WE in the second game before the game was crashed and their mood was crashed after that. That's why they lost the game after remake. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjracPFH0rE&feature=plcp, starting from 1:10. You ain't pro as Alexich.

The remake in game 3 is completely fair for both teams, so please, show some respect and humanity to those chinese.
The problem is that all CLG.NA fans swapped over to EU now for the tournament. SO the CLG crowd will be big.
I don't like CLG.EU and like how WE plays. But i'm not there to shout for them.
But it is a shame how people say that the remakes are bad for CLG.EU when it was the same situation that held CLG.EU in the tournament.

Hironshy

10-07-2012

Alexich doesnt want WE as their opponent thats why hey said that. M5 has all the info they want about CLG but know knothing about WE. Thats why they dont want to face WE.

Meiu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

ITT: Butthurt fanbois of both teams.

treef0rm

10-07-2012

I can't imagine what CLG.eu or WE are going through. Having to restart matches that many times must be mentally exhausting and frustrating. The other teams who were supposed to play that game must be irritated as well, having to delay further and have that stress for longer. Good luck to all and I hope this is resolved soon, and fairly.

Gió vô tìnhhhhhh

10-07-2012

In game 2 (very first one), Snoopeh got screwed up, Yellow got shat on by Olaf and shyvana at bot lane. Mid lane with the support of lulu, Froggen was still behind 30 cs and fell short compared to Misaya on Corki. Wickd was the only one that could even the lane against Ryze.

Early teamcomp with Renekton, Cass, Mao, how do you expect CLG.EU win that game?

Therefore stop saying that CLG.EU deserves the win. In that case, WE could've 2 - 0'ed CLG.eu long ago.

Give WE some respects. They were the ones that took most damages in this one. Not to mention, the fans showed no love for foreign teams like OP mentioned, which somehow mentally affected them in such a bull**** situation.

Zavrodis

10-07-2012

oh it is 2:20 am here, 1:20 am eastern time
American kids are sleeping and EU fanboys are also starting their monday.

I m not a WE supporter at all, I dont support clg eu either, i just like watching LOL at highest level so i can learn to play something cool, U know, play like a pro is cool.

I dont know what Riot think about making this event in public place, and draw only US fans in (hardly other ppl can go because LA isnt a easy place to visit for many foreigner, costly, also some visa difficulty) and of course the bias from the fans is sometime unbearable.

at the WE CLGeu game, i see the worst one sided fans pool, no one, i mean not even visible group of ppl sitting there show support to WE, a guest team, a champion from another region, a team that come from one of the country that could be hardest to visit USA forever. What could be in their mind, IF some ppl with weaker mental strength, they could fail crying after the 1st remade game lost.

On CLGeu side, i would say, they will feel sweet escape after 1st remade was there, and of course, that huge support and better mentality strike them into 2nd game win. WE's jungler was getting caught like a 800 elo player in 2 occation during late game, is he really that bad? no, 1st game was totally different. And of course CLgeu got the upper hand into 3rd game, both the support and morale boosting. But what they did? they still drag the game into 50+ minutes with only 13 kills on both side, I know it is your freaking style but come on, 300,000 ppl watching online waiting you to end a torture of mind and let us able to watch another game from another pair of teams, What make you think so big deal about that possible 1million, IF you get 1 million now and lost tons of fans or neutral ppl by displaying such a style that is so unwelcome towards viewers, what is your future?

I dont give a damn who really won, but the dragging of game and the overall environment was totally unfair to WE and the fans, i dont give a damn to the ppl say WE cheating, or w/e, come on, they really cheated and they still lost? what a joke, u cheat to win, u dont cheat and fail. dont dumb.

w/e fans just need to be able to THINK about what is going on, else, NA region will just fall harder and harder because all will just think about thing outside the game to achieve what they want. what a joke about that.

kinda in a chaotic mood somehow some broken english flying around. bear with it if u complete the reading. thanks

lastly,

no matter who get through to the semi, and face frost, please just play a Good Game, and i wish every future match is classic to the LOL history so that many of us can learn more and play better

everyone want to be 3k elo, just everyone choose different way to achieve it.

Love and Peace.

Zavrodis

10-07-2012

bump, no one read i m sad.