Looking for high rated elo jungler(mentor)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gates78

10-06-2012

Hey my name is gates78 and I truly think I am a good jungler. Now i'm pretty sure I am as ive never really been called a bad one by any team ive played with. The problem to me is i want to know if their is anything im missing as I truly want to max out my skill lv as much as possible. i watch alot of jungle streamers like stvicious,stonewall,xj9 even though ive recenty stopped as im starting to get alittle creeped out by the last one @.@. but yeah im just in search of someone who thinks they can help me learn something new or even thinking of new things that a jungeler might be able to do to give himself an edge. but anways if anyone feels like watching me jungle and kinda mentor me plz holler im on everyday and am always down for a game . Peace

IGN : Gates78

gates78

10-06-2012

If anyone has a stream of a good jungler id be very intrested in watching them play. anything is helpful thx!

gates78

10-07-2012

bump

gates78

10-07-2012

bump

Flash Burnout

10-07-2012

You don't truely know what jungling is.

It's harder than you think. It's a support that just stays in the jungle, and you have to have 100% map control.

gates78

10-07-2012

not all jungelers r support look aat kha zik and rengar for ex. they are highly dps and generally dont build support like. It mostly depends on what your team comp is looking for. I agree that a jungeler need high map awareness as that can trully be a game changer. If you feel like u can teach me anyomre though id be glad to watch some games of yours

gates78

10-07-2012

bump