Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Jungle - When **** Hits the Fan?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goaticus, your post is full of so many assumptions that I don't even really WANT to respond to it. I know you're trying to be helpful, but you really shouldn't try to infer things from what you felt I implied from what I actually said. Nowhere in my post did I say that ganks are only worth it if I get kills (nor did I imply that), nowhere in my post did I say that I only feel soloqueue is about playing alone (nor did I imply it, I just don't enjoy having to rely on the skill of another person in lane and have it be a big part of whether or not I lose the lane).

None of those assumptions were needed in your post, but you felt it necessary to bring them up anyways. Why?