Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sgtL Jotita

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

lol.. i dont have Boost IP........................... is not working.... like the tournament signal..... nice riot..

RB28

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

30 min past the time mark, stayed up until 3 AM here in Canada, for nothing. **** it... BG, GN.

LiMA Phoebos

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
We know the issues during the World Playoffs yesterday sucked. It was frustrating for everyone watching at home, and we feel that frustration. We’re taking everything we’ve learned from yesterday to make the conclusion of the Playoffs and the World Finals next Saturday as great as they can possibly be.

As a token of our thanks for your tremendous patience and dedication, we’re going to be giving out double IP for [s]24 hours after Finals, starting midnight PST on Sunday, October 14th.[/s] 48 hours, starting 11:59pm PDT on Friday, October 19.

We extended the duration of the boost and moved it out a week to ensure smooth log-in queues and more convenient play times.

Details on the conclusion of the playoffs are coming together and will be announced in the near future. Thanks for understanding!

PST became PDT (it doesnt even adjust until november) and it's already October 20 still no boost!!!

I think they forgot they said they will be giving ip boost and probably hoping people would forget so they can get away with not giving the boost they promised!

Squirtlekip

10-19-2012

u mad?

nukje

10-19-2012

lol.. i dont have Boost IP........................... is not working.... like the tournament signal..... nice riot..

LadyAzalea

10-19-2012

Would just like to reiterate what everyone has already said. Stayed up til 3 am my time in order to play and get my first win and get the double IP boost. Instead, I've got nothing. Fix plz? My 208 IP from last game should be 416 :/ And if you aren't counting FWx2, I should get 116.

Letabarnak

10-19-2012

double IP weekend anyone?

nukje

10-19-2012

the art of the trolls

sgtL Jotita

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukje View Post

copy paste? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL nice imagination....

CapnCookies

10-19-2012

Red posters please ... get to this thread and let us know whats going on O.O some of us work weekends ya know.