Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

verfzczx

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptys View Post
@Riot, please consider giving us all IP boosts that we can use whenever we want. I work on weekends!!! ((((
Yes! Give us IP boost cards instead, some people do work at weekends...

UmadBroXx

10-10-2012

GREAT! Looking forward to it

Crisagrm

10-10-2012

Dang it!!! Now the bonus IP falls on the AnimeBanzai weekend.... curses RIOT!! no bonus IP for me..... lame.

IcyFenrir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-10-2012

thank u roit

Zetsushige

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

tyvm riot now i will do a 48hour marathon and get ip boost aswell for 2 days :P hopefully they stack

jinz510

10-11-2012

Nice timing!!

Frostfire20

10-11-2012

I work Friday evening and Saturday evening. How does this help me? On Sunday I could've raked in the IP, now I can't.

Thanks Riot for making a good situation bad. GG you suck.

Soulseeker87

10-11-2012

Hope you fixed the damn thing. You guys really need to work on your tournaments. Why the **** did u put the screen behind the players and it would be nice if you made a LAN client at least for that tournament!!!!!

ZzRadio

10-11-2012

Hell yeah. Don't care about the stupid playoffs free IP and butthurt nerds who work on the weekend.

Pyth151

10-11-2012

Awesome news guys. Was really hating the old time. This works a lot better. Thanks for listening to your players Riot! And thanks for owning up for this tournament. You guys pulled through.

Though next time, own up to mistakes right away, not days of denying obvious **** later.