Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krad420

10-10-2012

oh dear thx for the IP boost, even more, you moved it to friday, now i can play all day long!!!

Demonik187

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JorgeAPP View Post
if i buy an IP boost plus this one will it stack and get 4 times the IP or will it act as if i had bought a boost
I believe it will be effectively tripled.

DeathScribe

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
As a token of our thanks for your tremendous patience and dedication, we’re going to be giving out double IP for [s]24 hours after Finals, starting midnight PST on Sunday, October 14th.[/s] 48 hours, starting 11:59pm PDT on Friday, October 19.

We extended the duration of the boost and moved it out a week to ensure smooth log-in queues and more convenient play times.
!
Why can't we have both?

Virellius

10-10-2012

Scumbag Riot moves the date from my day off alone for like 24 hours to the busiest day at work.

darktall

10-10-2012

this is cool

SkyNova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

lol good its move to date i left ... on the plane ...=_=''
anyway good for all the other people

RagingSniper

10-10-2012

It's okay Riot. We still love you.

Vakfaroosh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

So I have a compliment and a question.

First thank you Riot for offering anything as compensation, at the end of our day the issue at worlds did not impact our ability to play the game so any compensation is greatly appreciated.

Second, why does this have to be time restricted, like most Monday would have actually been preferrable to me, as it is I will not be able to see anything in this compensation as I will be travelling and not able to play any League over those 48 hours. Just curious if it would be possible to have the benefit start at time of log in after the Saturday date. So for anyone whom can play it would be 48 hours from the first login. I believe this would allow people to get the most benefit.

Or, giving a game/win boost. I know I have always preferred the game boosts over the time boosts, just incase I don't have time to play. Game boosts can last two weeks if needed.

Anyway, just some thoughts. again thank you for any compensation it is appreciated

tyler numbers

10-10-2012

Thank you so much Riot! Not only can we now earn twice as much double IP, but now it wont take 3 hours to log in and risk server overload!

<3 and I was even going to be away from home on the original date

tyler numbers

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathScribe View Post
Why can't we have both?

I read this as por que no las dos...

damn commercials