Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auzzie Effect

10-09-2012

This is a troll thread yea hey im coming across from australia but i need the ip as well i think ima cancil coming to the finals so i can get the ip needed to progress in the game loooooooooooooooooooooool

riot u boss

Zakyox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Wonder how soon that announcement will come...

Just wanna see the CLG-EU and WE game end already.... @_@

Rather have them announce when they've fixed their problems and are ready to finish the last quarter-final and semi-finals than this.....

Emmmmmm

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
We know the issues during the World Playoffs yesterday sucked. It was frustrating for everyone watching at home, and we feel that frustration. We’re taking everything we’ve learned from yesterday to make the conclusion of the Playoffs and the World Finals next Saturday as great as they can possibly be.

As a token of our thanks for your tremendous patience and dedication, we’re going to be giving out double IP for 24 hours after Finals, starting midnight PST on Sunday, October 14th.

Details on the conclusion of the playoffs are coming together and will be announced in the near future. Thanks for understanding!
As awesome and much appreciated as this is, does it have to be Sunday at midnight? I start work Mon-Fri at 7:30 AM Could it be Saturday at midnight? Pretty please?

Triboon

10-09-2012

Sunday night that is a bummer but you know id take that double IP for those 2-5 games i can play that day then nothing at all from you guys <3 Riot

Rylentlar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

They really aren't obligated to give us any kind of reward, the only people they should care about are the ones paying to watch the tournament. 24 IP boost is much more than the common league player deserves, so thank you RIOT

Cegenaus

10-09-2012

im pretty sure that midnight sunday means 12 am sunday which also means that alll day sunday is double ip, not monday

sux

10-09-2012

When's the next day of the Play-Offs?

OMFsito

10-09-2012

thx for this but way more important... do we have a day to see the rest of the matches???

Drewbie

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFsito View Post
thx for this but way more important... do we have a day to see the rest of the matches???
CLG v WE having all new BO3, and 2 semi matches Tomorrow 5pm PST

Seethman

10-09-2012

Riot, this was a mistake. For a slight absence of entertainment, you are apologetic?
Smack down the whiners, they don't "deserve" a thing.

If, on the other hand, you just felt generous for a day, I think that's great, and thank you!