Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gf mia

10-08-2012

any idea if it will stack with store bought ip boosts? ie buying and using a 24 hour ip boost on top of double ip effectiviely quadriple ip.

Brodrew

10-08-2012

Quote:
AsphodelNext:
Honestly, I'd like a plain 10 or 20 win boosts, rather than just a single day. Some people have lives, you know, and can't play on that day because of work, exams, etc.
But yeah, awesome of Riot to give us something, even if we didn't watch the finals.

then you simply don't get to play? stop complaining damn league community QQ's about everything.

Mr Fuz Ball

Recruiter

10-08-2012

well thank you for this riot BUT, CLG EU HAD GAME 3 AND 4 IN THE BAG ESPECIALLY 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after an hour of play with them about to ace outside the base that was a win for them and the fact that you denied them the win is just terrible. That was their game and i hate so see that this company is too blind to see that.

I LamSiska I

10-08-2012

woop

why Å¡o serious

Recruiter

10-08-2012

oh dear, I'm gonna change my schedule, is going to be busy this weekend

CH3CKMATE

10-08-2012

A Sunday night, why not a saturday night? Okay I'll take it.

Swank Baron

10-08-2012

Takes some cojones to boss up to that kind of wopper, way to go.

gates78

10-08-2012

<3

LANimalsBuffs

10-08-2012

thanks riot

Ahri all day

10-08-2012

So what are you going to do about the alleged cheating going on within the tourneys? y'know, the whole screen watching business?