Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

snowmankillah7

10-08-2012

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything... but why a sunday T_T

NinjaCalibur

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmankillah7 View Post
I'm not trying to be a dick or anything... but why a sunday T_T
Why the hell not a Sunday? Sunday is THE lazy day. The day before school starts back up on Monday. The after party day Saturday and the one day everyone should normally have off to just relax and prepare for the next week.

A portion of this community is also kids. Not a massive portion but a portion none the less. And that IP boost any day of the school week wouldn't work for them.

No one would want it on a Friday either that's party night/movie night. Saturday is the same as Friday but better.

Only optional day is Sunday.

Tweekex

10-08-2012

I think a 10 game IP boost would better serve 99% of the people out there. Thanks either way though.

NinjaCalibur

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7VL View Post
Sunday PST is an early Monday for a good portion of the world... I think 5x IP win boosts would be better IMO.
Not to actually sound like a prude here but "North America League of Legends". Not world League of Legends. China has their own version. Europe has its own region and version. Most of Asia does too. I'm sure they will compensate for them in their regions of the world. This forum relates to the North American region though. There is no reason for us to accommodate the rest of the world.

BigusDikkus

10-08-2012

If only it was a certain amount of wins... Sunday night i will sleeping, and most of Monday I will be at school, and wont be able to take advantage of this

Prew

10-08-2012

I have school when the bonus ip is given. Sad Face Insert

Harby82

10-08-2012

Not sure if you guys heard during the stream, but they announced how they alone had 5% of the North American bandwidth going their way. The fact that it didn't happen more often is what surprised me.

KeyboardCat007

10-08-2012

what about all the school for people in the NA? D:

nightslashmoon

10-08-2012

WHY SUNDAY!!! but thx!!!

Talarien

10-08-2012

This is monumentally disappointing for everyone, and we get one monday of double ip for it?

I remember getting some nice RP boosts for much smaller mistakes. Riot's losing their sense of maintaining customer loyalty.