Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XDHowie

10-08-2012

Can we get IP boosts instead? Since I got school the day after... and I want to use the x2 to its full extent D:.

AccKun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

10-08-2012

Lets hope the server can handle large amount of summoners logging in ! Thanks Riot

Teemo AMA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I think it should be boosted for rest of the finals. not just one day. That was aa BIG mess up. I have 2buddies that stopped playing lol altogether saying stuff like time for mop or dota2 that wouldn't happen. I didn't quit bot hard to not play with buddies so we'll see. Maybe it was their fault mau=ybe it wasn't but either way it was a BIG deal. I think clg got completely ripped off and I feel completely ripped off from watching for HOURS AND HOURS.

The Triplett

10-08-2012

Riot I really thank you for trying to compensate, but really make them better next time. Good work on the finals besides these issues. (As well as the "cheating" issues where I feel some teams shouldn't be given rematches just team that cheated DQ.)

KeeLimePi

10-08-2012

I think most people can't really play much on the weekends so maybe some ip boosts would be better
and thanks for the compensation anyways

D4rkPhil

10-08-2012

I love how Riot is giving out free stuff for something that isn't their fault XD
Or if it is their fault, as long as the playoffs are streamed, then it's good enough for me.

imnotabeast

10-08-2012

yaaay this is great, kinda sucks if you're a student but i still appreciate it riot

Quision

10-08-2012

Hate how bad everyone raged when the game crash, now Riot hands out x2 ip for A DAY and we're like kids who just got the candy we cried for...but I don't mind x2 ip

CaptainCurrry

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
We know the issues during the World Playoffs yesterday sucked. It was frustrating for everyone watching at home, and we feel that frustration. We’re taking everything we’ve learned from yesterday to make the conclusion of the Playoffs and the World Finals next Saturday as great as they can possibly be.

As a token of our thanks for your tremendous patience and dedication, we’re going to be giving out double IP for 24 hours after Finals, starting midnight PST on Sunday, October 14th.

Details on the conclusion of the playoffs are coming together and will be announced in the near future. Thanks for understanding!
As soon as riot gets some upvotes..why do they not allow anyone else to up/down vote...its a feature for posters to see the reception of their post ...why remove access for your own posts?

Kurvel

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7VL View Post
Sunday PST is an early Monday for a good portion of the world... I think 5x IP win boosts would be better IMO.
This ^