Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

poshawaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

And this is why I love you guys

Armini

10-08-2012

Wow, thats nice but a kinda weird timing for ip boosts. I mean, delayed football games dont hand out free jerseys... I'm not saying dont do it....just surprising.

daemonsaber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

some of us have school on monday e are not aloud to play extrenely late like that could we do it on a weekend day D: ?

AcerbicTongue

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7VL View Post
Sunday PST is an early Monday for a good portion of the world... I think 5x IP win boosts would be better IMO.
That is a solid point. Making amends with a boost isn't really useful when the vast majority of players can't take advantage of it. A boost involving wins would be a much better fit.

AcerbicTongue

10-08-2012

Or even just do it the next weekend, Saturday or Sunday (or both if you are feeling generous.)

DaMuffin

10-08-2012

Good guy Riot xD

thefabulous1

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanoceros View Post
Thanks Riot Really. but it does kinda suck it's just a full monday. I really miss double IP Weekends. You guys used to frequent them a lot for no reason at all but just for fun in season 1. I'm disappointed it takes a tourny stream failure to award rioters just for playing. But enough complaining, thanks for the boost regardless!
this. so much this. to all of the people saying we don't deserve it, riot is so good to us,; you've clearly never played during season 1. double IP weekends used to happen a lot. not 24 hours, 48. For absolutely no other reason than for fun. It really is depressing it takes a failed tourny stream for them to offer us even half of what we used to have anymore. Thanks Riot, but still......

Traithan

10-08-2012

Needs to be win boosts. Assuming everyone you wronged will be available for one day is just silly.

Fornekation

10-08-2012

Ok I may be completely stupid and wrong on this, but i see everybody complaining that they work/go to school on monday. Am I the only one that read this as it starting 12am Sunday, which would mean that the entire day sunday we would have this boost and it would end 11:59pm sunday or 12 am Monday, or is that just me?

Velerean

10-08-2012

Decent...

But I'd rather Riot gave us swag in currency form.