Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Michael Flatley

10-08-2012

Just put the money on the table and leave, i feel too much shame for taking this bribe.

Shruby

10-08-2012

That timing kinda sucks =/ oh well at least some people with time can use it =)

Pyth151

10-08-2012

Blows my mind, how bad you can **** up this tournament, then how bad you **** up the small bone you throw by way of apology. IS there not a single person at Riot capable of thinking with any common sense any more?

AbandonThread

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyth151 View Post
Oh that's just ****ing wonderful of you Riot. Start double IP day, at ****ing midnight, on a Sunday. You know, when most people are heading to bed as they have work/school in the morning and won't even be able to log in until after dinner Monday when we'll only have 2-3 hours of time to play double IP.

Don't be such ****ing scum and make it on Saturday.
You do realise that they aren't making it midnight on monday (which would be at the end of sunday), right? Because, well, they're making it so it's in conjunction with the finals. Stop whining and get over it, you're lucky they even compensated you greedy idiots.

Pyth151

10-08-2012

Lucky they compensated us greedy idiots? They're lucky us greedy idiots support them through this kind of bull**** and play their game when they're a ****ing clown show like they are.

H34dL355

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyth151 View Post
Lucky they compensated us greedy idiots? They're lucky us greedy idiots support them through this kind of bull**** and play their game when they're a ****ing clown show like they are.
Never play this game again please. Thank you.

nvrplaednvr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

M-My PSU... It died and took my mobo with it... Right when I'm broke and can't replace it... And then this happens...

DAMN YOU LOGISYS, DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!

Moral of the story? Always buy a quality psu from a trusted company, and take newegg reviews with a grain of salt.

SUBZEROII

10-08-2012

I just wanna know everytime i get susband in i just wanna know why that's it please cuz i wanna know why so i dont do it again?????????????????????

dirtysanchez1

10-08-2012

Please, please, PLEASE make this a per-win IP boost and not a timed one. Australians can't utilise it like Americans can ... it starts at 6pm for us. Come on. The majority of us who play League of Legends are in school and we can't stay at home for a whole day.

IS1130ca93c056a16e55514

10-08-2012

Best Co-Summunors Of the EUW Server

I have put up a Forum-Thread With all the arguable subjects happened during The World Playoffs:
Feel Free To Take A Look And leave a comment !

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=871759