Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

broken4o

10-07-2012

Better give 500 rp to evryone and we will be happy!!

Manthing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by accarta View Post
You should give out Trinity Force hats because.. You know.. They dish out Tons of Damage. :P

On a serious note, is it possible to buy them from somewhere online? I was not able to make it to the playoffs as I live in a far off land called Canada and I've been scouring the internet trying to find out if you guys sell these awesome caps.

If not, you guys should really consider selling some of these items at your merchandise page. I would totally buy the Trinity Force hat in a heart beat. And don't forget about your lanyards. I would definitely buy one of those as well.

I'm not sure if these certain items are given out only at your venues but if they are, I sit here as a sad Canadian, not able to attend your events

Again, if you guys don't currently sell them online, I really hope you consider to do so. I guarantee you will make a lot of people happy and create a nice profit from it as well .

Anyways, thanks again Riot for everything. I mean you didn't even have to reward us for waiting. I would've waited for free :P . You guys are awesome.

Riot staff Rocks!

Check ebay, people usually sell stuff like that on the internet.

yuppypuppy

10-07-2012

good thing community runs the show........

odbj

10-07-2012

So we get IP calculated at what it used to be for a day?
lol

LeagueøƒLegends

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69183swag View Post
does this stack with other IP boosts? So if I got 10 win IP boost+this would be SUPER IP time?
Yes, they stack.

Who is Sexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

You can do better than that Riot

CrimsonKaze

10-08-2012

So if i bought a in-store IP boost, does it stack with the global one? Does anyone know, because if so i think it would be a great investment

DarkHatred

10-08-2012

Thank you so much, what a great way to celebrate the finals.

CrazehAddiction

10-08-2012

How nice , but why on a weekday, weekend would be better since students have get some IP-goodness too.

Jordanoceros

10-08-2012

Thanks Riot Really. but it does kinda suck it's just a full monday. I really miss double IP Weekends. You guys used to frequent them a lot for no reason at all but just for fun in season 1. I'm disappointed it takes a tourny stream failure to award rioters just for playing. But enough complaining, thanks for the boost regardless!