Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

raisinbran71

10-07-2012

does this mean your giving away an ip boost? or will the bonus ip double an ip boost so you get triple ip? thats what i wanna no.

Ivan Olimpico

Recruiter

10-07-2012

RP instead of double IP riot

sephy star

10-07-2012

just go with your usual 10 win IP boost or something, if you gonna make a single day double IP, might as well note that the queue will be forever 4 hours that day

YouGotNgoChance

10-07-2012

Riot, you should give out IP win boosts instead, as majority of the world is in a Monday while America is in Sunday.

Theostru

10-07-2012

Not to sound ungrateful, but I will wind up being unable to play much, if at all, on Sunday. Why? Because I'm flying to LA for the Finals. And I fly back on Sunday. I imagine a good number of other people will be in this boat.

Wow Riven OP

10-07-2012

how about 2k rp

Gonza Drugo

10-07-2012

dear riot:
why they put a double ip boosts son sunday, some summoners haves to go to scholl the next day, thats a troll? :P

lNatsu Dragneel

10-07-2012

i think its better to give 1 day 2x ip boost and lets the players decide when to use it but whatever

sweatypalm

10-07-2012

Quote:
LegendaryPants:
In retort to your accusation, midnight is an ambiguous term, referring to 12:00 by most clocks, and peoples sleep schedule, not 00:00.So....it is unclear, and could easily be argued either way. Only the actual event would prove truth. Also to describe more of what you were not able to comprehend. Unlike on saturday, a lot of people in the world do work on this SUNDAY/MONDAY that the IP boost falls on. (an entire portion of the world takes saturday and friday off and not sunday). And, as stated, the day that was interrupted was a saturday

have you ever heard of mid day or noon?

Crazy concepts

iAmFr33man

10-07-2012

A better idea, what if we put TSM back in? EH? *nudge* *nudge*