Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

raisinbran71

10-07-2012

does this mean your giving away an ip boost? or will the bonus ip double an ip boost so you get triple ip? thats what i wanna no.

Ivan Olimpico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2012

RP instead of double IP riot

sephy star

10-07-2012

just go with your usual 10 win IP boost or something, if you gonna make a single day double IP, might as well note that the queue will be forever 4 hours that day

YouGotNgoChance

10-07-2012

Riot, you should give out IP win boosts instead, as majority of the world is in a Monday while America is in Sunday.

Theostru

10-07-2012

Not to sound ungrateful, but I will wind up being unable to play much, if at all, on Sunday. Why? Because I'm flying to LA for the Finals. And I fly back on Sunday. I imagine a good number of other people will be in this boat.

Oriannna Grande

10-07-2012

how about 2k rp

Gonza Drugo

10-07-2012

dear riot:
why they put a double ip boosts son sunday, some summoners haves to go to scholl the next day, thats a troll? :P

lNatsu Dragneel

10-07-2012

i think its better to give 1 day 2x ip boost and lets the players decide when to use it but whatever

sweatypalm

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryPants View Post
In retort to your accusation, midnight is an ambiguous term, referring to 12:00 by most clocks, and peoples sleep schedule, not 00:00.So....it is unclear, and could easily be argued either way. Only the actual event would prove truth. Also to describe more of what you were not able to comprehend. Unlike on saturday, a lot of people in the world do work on this SUNDAY/MONDAY that the IP boost falls on. (an entire portion of the world takes saturday and friday off and not sunday). And, as stated, the day that was interrupted was a saturday
have you ever heard of mid day or noon?

Crazy concepts

iAmFr33man

10-07-2012

A better idea, what if we put TSM back in? EH? *nudge* *nudge*