Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaG nuh RocK

10-07-2012

Stop acting as though you are doing us LoL players favor and be up front about the fact that you greatly want people to play your game right after the finals.

Krufix

10-07-2012

Is that a double IP boost, or Double IP on top of any boosts you have?

Wardens email

10-07-2012

Quote:
WidesoWide:
You aren't very bright, are you? A day's "midnight" aKa 00:00, is actually "the previous day's night"
Meaning, this runs during whole Sunday

In retort to your accusation, midnight is an ambiguous term, referring to 12:00 by most clocks, and peoples sleep schedule, not 00:00.So....it is unclear, and could easily be argued either way. Only the actual event would prove truth. Also to describe more of what you were not able to comprehend. Unlike on saturday, a lot of people in the world do work on this SUNDAY/MONDAY that the IP boost falls on. (an entire portion of the world takes saturday and friday off and not sunday). And, as stated, the day that was interrupted was a saturday

leetsmiley

10-07-2012

24 hours straight of LoL here we come

Veggiematic

Recruiter

10-07-2012

People who have school GG

Chamenas

10-07-2012

This is awesome, but, at the same time, I was more frustrated by the difficulty of watching matches if I couldnt catch them live. I made some posts about it, as have others, and I hope, when the stress of all this is over, you'll take a glance at them. Thanks for all your hard work!

Chrono111

10-07-2012

Guess I know what Im doing this Sunday

Sevorast

10-07-2012

Quote:
Krufix:
Is that a double IP boost, or Double IP on top of any boosts you have?

My guess is a straight doubling of IP granted, before any buffs. Although if I remember correctly they did this once before, and if you had a buff you ended up getting 3x xp, and not the expected 4x.

I could be wrong though.

There Is No God

10-07-2012

Thanks but far better compensation is needed imo.

ubermenschlich

10-07-2012

I feel like double IP doesn't compensate me for staying around 8 hours to watch my team suffer through the network issues. Sure it benefits me, but I genuinely hung around for the whole match waiting for a conclusion and I get the same compensation that others got for not even following the WCs. Ugh.