Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The God Fâther

10-07-2012

Meh, I've been really disappointed season 2. I don't care about the ip boost, it's just a whatever. I just hope that season 3 doesn't have the flaws that season 2 had. Problems such as taking forever to fix certain champs, server constantly lagging or having issues, lack of creativity in new content, and a fiasco at Final worth 2 million dollars ruined it for me and others.

Gillrien

10-07-2012

Nocturne: Darknessssss

all feeds cut to black, ult clearly OP.
It's really nice of Riot to do the double IP for a day to make it up to everyone (even though it wasn't really needed, I'm sure all gamers know how frustrating internet problems can be).

Just a little sad I'll miss 90% of it because it's Thanksgiving Monday in Canada

Deathcorexx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Do do it on a school day

Lanzone806

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2012

lol rats 3x ip better

CourtOfMiracles

10-07-2012

Thank you Riot! You guys and gals are awesome!

MVP MVP MVP MVP

10-07-2012

So... Does this mean 12 am on the 15th?

JWinn

10-07-2012

Awesome as someone who sat all day saturday trying to watch the streams and them constantly going down i get compensation in a form that completely puts me at the mercy of one day. next sunday i have plans with my family like a lot of people, like say church, pumpkin farm and such. great job sit through the biggest bs in what was supposed to be a professional event and in compensation we get something that many of us wont even be able to take advantage of. way to stay professional riot.

BagelBreath

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillrien View Post
Nocturne: Darknessssss

all feeds cut to black, ult clearly OP.
It's really nice of Riot to do the double IP for a day to make it up to everyone (even though it wasn't really needed, I'm sure all gamers know how frustrating internet problems can be).

Just a little sad I'll miss 90% of it because it's Thanksgiving Monday in Canada
You're a fake Canadian. Thanksgiving is on the 8th, which is in 2 hours if you're on the west coast, and it's already thanksgiving if you're on the east. :|

SHAME ON YOU! SHAAAAME!

Kaya

10-07-2012

Like most people feel, they have things that go on that could stop them from playing as much as they'd like for the day of 2x IP. Is there a way you could change it to a Win Boost instead?

JohnnyW

10-07-2012

Why not just 34%?