Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Contesso

10-07-2012

REDBEARD IM CALLING YOU OUT! It was so sad QQ i was teaching my Gf some LoL stuff then the screen went black... THE HORROR!!! Jk Send me a cookie and ill be fine

Phoulmouth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
We know the issues during the World Playoffs yesterday sucked. It was frustrating for everyone watching at home, and we feel that frustration. We’re taking everything we’ve learned from yesterday to make the conclusion of the Playoffs and the World Finals next Saturday as great as they can possibly be.

As a token of our thanks for your tremendous patience and dedication, we’re going to be giving out double IP for 24 hours after Finals, starting midnight PST on Sunday, October 14th.

Details on the conclusion of the playoffs are coming together and will be announced in the near future. Thanks for understanding!
It did suck, I did rage a little. But all in all it comes down to my favorite saying; "Sh!t happens."

I just wish CLG.eu didn't feel that the only winning strategy for competitive play was "choose late game champions and stall." So annoying.

Miserix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
As a token of our thanks for your tremendous patience and dedication, we’re going to be giving out double IP for 24 hours after Finals, starting midnight PST on Sunday, October 14th.
So, I guess I won't be going anywhere during those 24 hours...

Gizmoduk

10-07-2012

Oh good, I wont be able to use any of this since I have to work on Monday and spend time with my family after I get home.

Nailkaizer

10-07-2012

Question: If I buy an IP boost, will I get more IP or will it not work?

The Starflyer

10-07-2012

RedBeard,

I'm with the USC band and I will be traveling back from Seattle on that day and will have massive amounts of homework to do that night (this also means I can't watch the finals live but we've been over this already). In other words, I will have zero opportunity to play on that day.

I am sure lots of other people have a similar issue. Is there any way we could make this so people with conflicts aren't screwed by the fact that this boost is one day only? Please show a fellow Trojan a little love.

X3ntric Houyo

10-07-2012

Thankyou

Transairion

10-07-2012

You know a good portion of the rest of the world is pretty fudged at just 24hrs Riot. For a good amount of that time we can't even be playing/are sleeping?

Why not 10 Win IP boosts so we can actually do so at our leisure and not drop everything for a 24hr scramble for IP? I sure don't feel compensated...

HarryWales

10-07-2012

Thank you Riot! I can't wait for finals.

Hierarch DF

10-07-2012

This just showed how many players here are immature and naive kiddos under 12. They raged last night because of "the fail tournament", qqed about how toxic those teams are and how bad RIOT is. But now, look at how many "thx RIOT post" there are, it seems like having a 2XIP day is probably the happiest thing in their short life and they immediately gave up all their nagative emotions.