Pre/post game chat logs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saxplayah

10-07-2012

I get too many rpts. that I can't punish because the offense happened outside of the game, and thus can't be proven. Could we get the pre and post-game chat logs?

Ghan04

10-07-2012

This has been requested multiple times already, though I have not heard any official word on it. Perhaps Lyte and Team Player Behavior will have some news for us after the World Finals are over with.

JohnnyOmega

10-07-2012

Here. This is the stopgap measure until pregame and postgame chat logs are added.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2648661

Slaydis

10-07-2012

Quote:
I get too many rpts. that I can't punish because the offense happened outside of the game, and thus can't be proven. Could we get the pre and post-game chat logs?
I absolutely agree with it. Just had Karth going bot...We were talking in pre-game chat that we have already a mid but he said he can do bot and mid doesnt matter (what a noob imo). He wasnt't unfriendly during the game, but afterwards said "**** your mother...." He's reported but there is no evidence for that he said.

I am trying to have a good behaviour and i appreciate the Honor system to improve players behaviour but if Riot doesnt solve this problem, then i dont know y i shouldnt also rage at the end of the game....

Slaydis-

Saxplayah

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghan04 View Post
This has been requested multiple times already, though I have not heard any official word on it. Perhaps Lyte and Team Player Behavior will have some news for us after the World Finals are over with.
Well, I hope that people keep bringing it up so Riot can see the need through public opinion. The reason tribunal was created was that we could filter reports for the Riot judges.