Guys, we need to talk.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stormer1337

10-07-2012

Ya, I guess your right.Ill read the other Rumble's thread.

st0pb0t

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandscourgeSkarn View Post
Honestly, if this is about having a fairly inactive thread, go take a look at mine.

I pour blood sweat and tears into my posts (... Usually) and it's still fairly tiny, even if I'm relatively well liked around here.

I can say, however, that I personally don't agree with your portrayal, and would attribute that as the root cause of the perceived ignorance.

Man I'm out of it, I can't even explain myself with more than like twenty words. QQ
I think your thread is amazing, and I was all geared up to interact with Skarner more but...

I ran into a snag. I personally have no problem working my Eve magic on a giant rock scorpion, but I couldn't make my brain work the words, so I abandoned that story attempt. You definitely deserve more attention, though, so I just gotta find a new way to go about it.

benjimenfire

10-07-2012

I like your posts rumble.

Stormer1337

10-07-2012

Thank you, Ben.

SandscourgeSkarn

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
I think your thread is amazing, and I was all geared up to interact with Skarner more but...

I ran into a snag. I personally have no problem working my Eve magic on a giant rock scorpion, but I couldn't make my brain work the words, so I abandoned that story attempt. You definitely deserve more attention, though, so I just gotta find a new way to go about it.
Well you've got some time before I'm even ready to be all smart and such and do anymo' postin'

Ask Jarvan IV

10-07-2012

Yeah, s'mostly your English skills, or lack thereof. If people cared that much about how well you RP your champion I'd have been evicted from Jarvan long ago.

SuperMan Pix

10-07-2012

hmmmm....if you want my advice as what i did with Lulu, you can try and Create Events.

since i started Lulu, i sort of made her more...involved with alot of different RP areas such as Morgana's bakery and The Sparring Grounds to name a few. i also created a bunch of conflicts with other characters that usually leads up to interesting things. Im sure Tristana, Morgana, Udyr, Fizz, Talon, Fiora, and other people im to lazy to list down.

if i were to make a suggestion, i would say that you should make some conflicts with Heimerdinger, cause some verbal, and perhaps some physical, conflicts between the two :3

Ask the Kumiho

10-08-2012

Physical conflicts... Jarvan, say nothing.

Anyway, I was all prepared to write something up, but these people seem to have done that rather nicely. Just follow their advice~.

Ask Grªves

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandscourgeSkarn View Post
-1K word explanation of how I see Rumble goes here-

Sorry man. It just doesn't mesh with me. I'd explain why, but I've been awake for like 24 hours at this point on top of my whole ordeal. I don't really think he'd have a torture chamber, I do distinctly recall that being something that felt like it came out of left field.
The ****? You have a torture chamber?...

On a side note maybe people don't ask you questions because they don't like Rumble in-game. I know I hate the little ******* because he's so irritating to lane against with alot of champs I like to play solo top.

AskCrimsonLord

10-08-2012

GAITH I GUD RP BUT NO QUESHUN WATDU DSFSFSFD: D: D:

But no really, nobody likes sparky.