I bench press noobs for breakfast!! (Rated M for Mature)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeadChief

10-09-2012

I enjoy playing solo/duo Q and I always got 1 mentality that have been raised in my experience on how to win. and that is GET ON MY BACK NOOBS. I CARRY THIS ****ING GAME! I learned that I HAVE no allies. Its just me, AND THE WEIGHT THAT I CAN CARRY. So go ahead, ***** complain or dodge q if you cant handle my picks, it doesn't matter to me. Benching you noob will only make my muscles bigger and be able to lift heavier weights. I don't care anymore because I am a winner. Sometimes Ill admit it gets REAL heavy, so I ask my bro XxXSinXxX69 to come spot me while I weight lift. Together we don't ever lose and we are coming on our way to diamond baby. SO **** ALL YOU ****ING CRY BABY NOOBS IN GOLD, WE DON'T GIVE A ****, WELL TAKE YOUR ****ING ELO AND ENJOY THE FREE CARRY WIN THAT YOU WILL GET TODAY, cause I don't give a **** about you tomorrow while you will be below my feet and we would never encounter one another again cause Ill be rising to the ROOF TOPS!

LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoneLikeRob

10-09-2012

Hey bro, you see that thing in the wall with three holes? Probably has your computer plugged into it...well if you unplug the computer, did you know that turns into a house key washer?! Serious, but you have to put a key into both of the long narrow holes at the same time. It's amazing, you should try it...soon.