Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Loading Screen Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Everyone suddenly stopped loading(see first link). I found this a bit odd and waited a bit and noticed that the loading percentage wouldn't change so i exit out and i'm brought back to the "Please reconnect screen" I click reconnect and i make it to 100% and it says summoning but it never lets me into the game. I sat there for at least five minutes waiting until the game closes itself and says the game has crashed please reconnect. Once again i clicked reconnect and this time it actually lets me into the game, but it is already to late they enemy team was dominating.

Steps to reproduce: Play normal summoner's rift and hope this doesn't happen to you

http://i49.tinypic.com/2zpiiyp.jpg (every few minutes i would take a picture, i actually had to waited longer than 3mins)

Carl has a hat

This same thing had happened to me, I was loading a ranked game and the loading screen froze, it took me a while to figure that out as i just thought someones computer was bad. I closed out of lol and tried to open it back up and it wouldnt let me. After 5 minutes I was able to load it and reconnect but by then the game was already decided and lost. Kind of a critical bug.

Had this bug 7 times.Now it's getting way too common.