How is Xin OP? I don't get it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Sneak Thief

10-07-2012

His damage is really insane and from looking at ratio's and such, I don't get how.

How does giving him one kill make him out of control?

PsychoB0b

10-07-2012

Xin is an excellent fighter/assassin who reaaaally does well in 1v1. His downside is...he's awful late game during team fights.

Thriorion

10-08-2012

Xin Zhao is OP because all he has to do to get a kill is charge at you and then knock you into the air. Any noob on Earth can play him and still do pretty damn well. That's how he's OP.

NoMonku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

He's really decent against certain casters mid. He can dash in and they just can't get away since most do not have any sort of escape outside their flash, forcing them to burn it. Then his dash obviously comes up sooner then said flash and he'll just be able to bully/kill enemy ap and get fed. Xin is really great 1v1 and is strong early game, so you can see why he can be strong. I wouldn't call him OP, he's manageable, you just need to know how to counter him.

e Hydrogen

Senior Recruiter

10-08-2012

Hes not after the recent nerfs

lllDadalll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

When your opponent is stupid, you get called OP.

Thats why.