khazix changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KotlettDrake

10-07-2012

1. Remove the slow from his passive and apply it to his E

2.Decrease the mana cost of his W and increase the healing and make the healing scale off of AD so it is useful late game since his Q does not benefit from lifesteal. Or make his Q an on hit ability.

3. make his passive scale off of AD so it is useful late game

4. make his E less buggy

5. Increase the duration of his ult stealth to 1.5 seconds

Yuan Shikai

10-07-2012

He IS in need of buffs, but your buffs are like giving a guy who wants to buy a pistol a nuclear weapon.

All he needs is mana cost decrease on W and a bit more basic durability, MAYBE the ult stealth buff would be reasonable, but aside form that he is absolutely okay.

What do you mean by buggy anyways? He is E has no bugs i have realized when playing him so far

KotlettDrake

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuan Shikai View Post
He IS in need of buffs, but your buffs are like giving a guy who wants to buy a pistol a nuclear weapon.

All he needs is mana cost decrease on W and a bit more basic durability, MAYBE the ult stealth buff would be reasonable, but aside form that he is absolutely okay.

What do you mean by buggy anyways? He is E has no bugs i have realized when playing him so far
ok i removed the snare. but i still think he needs better healing cababilities in teamfights since his w healing is complete wipe late game and his q doesnt work with lifesteal . same with his passive. keep the early game damage the same just make it scale a little so you actually notice it late game. And his with his E you cannot jump over corners. I i don't know if this is intended? would be silly if it was. also when you are in the air you can still be hit by ashes arrow and stuff like that.

Thy Father

10-07-2012

tbh i think his w cost should be less and the 2 sec cd in between stealths on his ulti should be reduced to 1.5 secs. 1.5 secs of stealth may be too much for what i see they are trying to do with him

Soramaru

10-07-2012

I would go for increasing his damage on Q and passive.

Increasing his durability would make him into another bruiser, or even into a Rengar variant. Instead, making his firepower near overpowered keeping his paper armor would make him into a Assassin who can fit into the meta. Heck, he should have tons of damage but instead any bruiser can dish as much damage as he can.

KBoogz

10-07-2012

Just increase his base armor so he can stay in lane, and decrease the mana cost of his W. Thats all he needs, he is fine other than that. No need for more damage because he has enough.

Lady Shrike

10-07-2012

Personally I don't feel that his abilities needs the damage increased ugently, a tweak or two maybe, base stats upped a little sure.

However, I do feel'that his attack style on his Q should be changed, from being a single target and click like it is now, to a 180 degree arc, similar to Hecarim's Rampage. This would up his team fight presence decently, it wouldn't effect his isolated damage but it would a help with isolating a target and would help his jungle clear by a great deal.

ilililillillilil

10-07-2012

i actually like your idea Llira that would be nice.

Soramaru

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llira View Post
Personally I don't feel that his abilities needs the damage increased ugently, a tweak or two maybe, base stats upped a little sure.

However, I do feel'that his attack style on his Q should be changed, from being a single target and click like it is now, to a 180 degree arc, similar to Hecarim's Rampage. This would up his team fight presence decently, it wouldn't effect his isolated damage but it would a help with isolating a target and would help his jungle clear by a great deal.
Not bad but I don't think Riot will do that... I personally wish that his Q would become like Jax's Q, like 'buff next attack' instead of 'single target spell', so I could make better use of Sheen on turrets.

CokeCanx

10-07-2012

I think his r needs to be reworked, if you jungle it is not very helpful (since it is for only 1 second and has a 100s cooldown). I think his r should have 2 evolutions which should be stealthy or assault, Assault being as it is or stealthy approach (about a 5s stealth), because with the ult as it is, it is pretty hard to stalk someone(which he is supposed to do).

I found good success in using his ult only when I top lane since there is really no need for a stealthy approach.