Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

First tournament in my City

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hello, this is mainly focused for RIOT but i guess anyone who has an idea can help.

Im going to start doing online tournaments for people here in my city, we noticed there is a fast growing comunity of players and with the season 2 games everyone got exited about a tournament so we want to start making our own.
I tried to reach RIOT to see if they can help us with prizes for our winners but when i went to the Prized Event Submission page after i wrote all the info and clicked "submit" the page did a postback and sent me a timeout error.
Should i submit it all over again? or what can i do?
Hope i can get a Red to answer this so its official, but if anyone has a better idea im all ears.
Thank you in advance.

Also, if a red can read this, i would love some tips and hints about how to submit our events, we want to make them every two months or so. We are a small comunity yet but we are trying to grow fast.
This is a totally independent tournament, we have no sponsors or anything similar. It would be the very first around here.