This game has the worst player base. Ever.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fastplay

10-09-2012

@MeltedWater not alot of people as some one from just playing one game with or vs them I have made some friend and it end up playing 3 back to back game vs and with each other. not sure how it work out that why since all 5 of us was solo que at the time.

People are most likely to add you if odd thing end up happen like match up 2 to three time.

Tires

10-09-2012

False this game's player base is just as good as most other game's you're just forced to participate with them and you're victory is very contingent on the other people. Compare this to your average MMO where you can play by yourself and then group on occasion with people.

If you hate how the environment is in LoL try dominion people are really laid back in that game mode.

A Prop Phone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

It isn't going to improve so you might is well start using the ignore button or play a different game. Another option is to sit on Tribunal and punish all the jerks, but it's pretty much useless.

SpicaTwin31

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liawuffeh View Post
Perhaps he felt the same way, and was waiting for you to add him to his friend list?

Maybe he's a newer playing and hasn't really added anyone yet?
I'll second this. As a newer player I can't think of any reason why someone would add me (this is my first MOBA and I'm still pretty bad in comparison to others) with the exception of the fact that I don't rage. I know that I'm always afraid to add people who are cool because I presume that they wouldn't want to play with me regardless.

Also, MeltedWater, I did add you (from a previous thread discussion) and definitely wouldn't mind chatting on skype (this is how I queue with most of my friends as well and we have a blast) but I don't think that we're on much during the same hours unfortunately...

InTehFace

10-10-2012

I hate that this happens. I have been playing games for over 20 years, have a balanced life, and always strive to improve gaming communities. It seems that what people don't understand is that if you do not attract new player base the game will eventually die out.

You should never get mad at someone who is newer at the game, or you will find yourself all alone. It is understandable to get mad at video games that you try very hard to win. Especially when you are doing everything right.

It just is not right to take it out on people that don't have the experience. Its like a mechanic yelling at you for not flushing out your transmission fluid in your car. Well damn I'm no mechanic how should I know? You have to educate them or they wont come back. Yelling at them is not going to help them improve. Encouragement is always the way to get the best results, plus you make friends along the way.

I pledge to constantly strive to improve the attitude of the community, there is just no need for that harassment and trash. Sign and pledge if you feel the same. Anyone in this thread is more than welcome to join my group as long as you have a good attitude! We have around 10 people, TS server, and we get on and have a blast!