Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killrazor

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Think I mentioned this earlier, but we will be putting up overhangs so the possibility of peaking is removed.
Since the games are just a mess now, with players cheating etc and looking at the minimap and with videos all over the place that prove Azubu cheated, what is the point in even putting up overhangs? The tournament is already a joke, and since nothing will be done to the cheaters, why even care who wins? The cheaters move on, and the players that play by the rules lose. Seems legit. Typical Riot response is that they will do better next time... They seem to say that a lot.

I was excited about this tourney until the cheating happened and nothing will be done about it.

goblintwo

10-07-2012

So the cheaters get to move on and the people who were subjected to the cheating are SOL?

Sounds like a really legit 2 million dollar competition. I'm sure the NFL, NBA, and MLB would all agree with this decision.

Nores

10-07-2012

Well I am sad that there will be no live audience - I was watching stream and crowd cheering for wards made me laugh - only bright spot in this turtlefest boredome of clg.eu vs we game. I hope for future events you find better solution for having crowd watching it live and teams not being able to cheat due to visual or sound queues

PTesh

10-07-2012

For the future you should box the players into a glass room with a black roof so that they cannot look up to the massive projections. Yeah it may seem a bit mean but I think even if they were to look I mean I would If I could, Its hard to resist. But even if they were to look there would be a black roof that they cant see through.

Just a thought! Other than that the championships have been an awesome experience!
Keep up the good work Riot!!!

Kneon

10-07-2012

thank you means a lot that this issue was acknowledged

Tyrobi

10-07-2012

I feel very disappointed on day 3. Hopefully, it'll get better next week. Still, TSM cannot get another redo.

Killrazor

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTesh View Post
For the future you should box the players into a glass room with a black roof so that they cannot look up to the massive projections. Yeah it may seem a bit mean but I think even if they were to look I mean I would If I could, Its hard to resist. But even if they were to look there would be a black roof that they cant see through.

Just a thought! Other than that the championships have been an awesome experience!
Keep up the good work Riot!!!
It has been done is other tourneys hosted by other companies.

Opreich

10-07-2012

Junigenmukyoku

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevorast View Post
The incident in question happened after the restart. Maybe you are the one having issues with reading comprehension?

After the restart, after having been warned, they are on video looking up at the screen and pinging the map on the exact location of the team they have no vision on.

Seriously. You're the only fanboy I see around here.
It's okay fanboy, it looks like you're just whining about TSM losing. There were referees literally standing next to each team, how the hell would they have not seen if someone was cheating.

And Riot confirmed that there was no further cheating, but your fanboy brain wont understand. They were actually there and you weren't, I'll take their words over your screenshots and assumptions.

Xyltin

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junigenmukyoku View Post
Can you read?
They said there were no further incidents, but if you read my other posts on the forum, you would know that there was one, that riot seems to ignore.