Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnderForHegemon

10-07-2012

Frankly, I was severely let down. From my own point of view I'd have to say that season 2 finals were a failure. It was too much of a cluster---- on day 3. as much as I love the game and the team, Riot, you will never get the Season 2 Finals back. This was a once-in-a-lifetime thing and you blew it.

Muboman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

This is complete bullsh*t. Why would a player turn his head to the big screen when the crowd is too loud? What the? Riot, you are just trash.

shoePatty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muboman View Post
This is complete bullsh*t. Why would a player turn his head to the big screen when the crowd is too loud? What the? Riot, you are just trash.
Why the downvotes? If you downvoted, please give your explanation because I think we all want to know why a play would turn his head to the minimap when the crowd is too loud.

AltairEbon

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoePatty View Post
Why the downvotes? If you downvoted, please give your explanation because I think we all want to know why a play would turn his head to the minimap when the crowd is too loud.
Go play a loud annoying sound in your ear without expecting it and see what your head naturally does.

spacedogg

10-07-2012

How much would it cost to build a sound-proof "box" with one-way mirrors? A couple of grand, tops?

Thorismund

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
That is still being determined, but we are aiming for Wednesday as the makeup date. Please know these events require a lot of setup and configuration, so the exact day is still in flux.
wednesday will be a slap in the face to us eu fans if it will be the same time as the tournament so far

there are at least two games with european participant (the clgeu vs we - wether it beeing a bo1 now or a complete bo3 remake) and the m5 game - as well a potential third game if clg wins

if its on wednesday we cannot watch all because we have to work and therefor have to sleep at some point - please dont exclude us - as the finals are already at an inhuman time for us - so at least allow us some quarter/semi final fun and make it on friday evening cest - then we can watch all as most people have a free day on saturday.

(sorry for my english - it is not my mothertongue)

TomorrowDog

10-07-2012

Yo Riot.

How come you are now saying that players were warned about looking at the screen and the match was restarted when your head referee flatly denied in the other thread that there could have been any cheating.

This is one big, lame sweep under the rug. Denying any issues of cheating didn't work so now this is their plan B. There isn't any investigation in to the cheating. That would take resources away from the investigation of how Riot can save as much of their image here. Any acting on these accusations of cheating would be too inconvenient for Riot. Clearly they do not care about justice. Definitely not when the entire thing is their fault because of an ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE stage set up.

Dotislav Pro

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintura View Post
because if you wait 13 seconds, they certainly are not going to stand there the whole time. They would be halfway across the map. More than likely it was a slip and accidental ping or a half guess. Hell, the ping might even be from someone else entirely.
U know it was start when he saw where they went from start it is easy to predict from which way they can invade.

Zenode

10-07-2012

Im sorry, but the AZF was OBVIOUS map peaking he pinged where they where exiting literally a second after peaking at the map, it couldnt get anymore blatant than that....

Eiales

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Think I mentioned this earlier, but we will be putting up overhangs so the possibility of peaking is removed.
If there will be no live audience, why do you need a large screen at all?