Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makishima

10-07-2012

honestly when i watched dignitas play for instance sending the support mid right away was suspicious

Scythless

10-07-2012

Mr. GingerBeard why did you guys not learn from the previous events held by many other games and just make a sound proof booth and you could have had them also wear your very expensive helicopter headphones that you guys say is blocking out all the noise. You don't need the white noise in the booths then. If you really think you do need the white noise in the booth (or they say they cant make it any other way) just add some portable ACs cause its hot in cali and it can chill off the player s a bit as well as provide some white noise. any way just my couple of bucks.

PS: if you guys need me to make one for the finals lemme know it wont be fancy but it'll be made out of wood with plexiglass for the players faces and will have a roof so no one can be accused of cheating and garbage plus ill only charge you like 400 bucks for the two of them that includes labor! (no AC's though tack on another 200 if you want an ac in each)

Celebi

Recruiter

10-07-2012

Quote:
RedBeard:
Think I mentioned this earlier, but we will be putting up overhangs so the possibility of peaking is removed.

See Redbeard, peeking isn't the only problem.

During CLG EU vs World Elite, on game 4 and 5, World Elite actually avoided 3 ganks because of the crowd's massive reaction to an almost successful initiation, the noise from the crowd got to World Elite, and due to their microphones only being noise-cancelling and not soundproof, they were notified before the gank happened and escaped so early it was suspicious, which occured 3 times throughout both games. I realized it was because of the crowd and when you guys zoom in from time to time to hear what the teams are saying during a replay, it was evident that Mundo backed off from the wraiths 2 mins in the game because of the crowd's reaction and screams.

Also, the minimap peeking, this could've been fixed with a booth.

And as for the headphones being "soundproof", if they really were soundproof, how come World Elite peeked at the minimap because he "heard" a vuvuzela and loud cheer?...

Soundproof booths would fix all the sound and peeking. There's really no point having the players physically in view, not many players even care until the end of the game anyway. Soundproof booths would fix everything. Riot pls.

Yung Based G0D

10-07-2012

Can you explain the ping frost did on top of tsm's team 20sec only into the game?

Tarmy

10-07-2012

NICE **** RESPOND RIOT

i guess this why people hate RIOT and the LoL esports no professionalism

just all **** and lies

gg

Dotislav Pro

10-07-2012

Anyone who play league of legends or watch tournaments should see this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOBqf-2yYUY
and remember we are just a number.

pacov

10-07-2012

Quote:
Ðend:
NICE **** RESPOND RIOT

i guess this why people hate RIOT and the LoL esports no professionalism

just all **** and lies

gg

/uninstall smart guy

Redrowen

10-07-2012

Quote:
Dotislav Pro:

That is correct. As a viewer on the stream, you are just a number in the crowd.

I'll tell you what though, pick your favorite number and you can be that one.

Riviera

Recruiter

10-07-2012

Thanks for the respond.

As a supporter for WE, I don't want to believe that WE have cheated. But I think they deserve a warning at least.
On the other hand, players should not be able to see the map nor should they hear the cheers. (audience really love CLG. EU and would cheer loudly when they killed a ward o.0)

Scythless

10-07-2012

Quote:
Dotislav Pro:

that brit's lucky we watch cause thats what pays his salary go have some tea and a wank deman