Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FenrilW

10-07-2012

You guys need some kind of way to save and restore the state of a game on top of the lan-client.

DGGP

10-07-2012

Regi Vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjYEL7N6kxA

He explains it pretty well

Dusii

10-07-2012

Quote:
Merana:
Wait, so screen looking was a valid enough reason that it was a factor in deciding to restart?

And the fact that you said "no FURTHER incidents of screen looking where witnessed" means there was in fact an incident noted, but you still did nothing about the visibility of the minimaps? Even though it was already shown during the pauses that the small minimaps above the teams could be blacked out? All I gotta say is lol 700 elo decision making.

The games during the group stages did not have this issue. So using this logic, this is a separate issue. Plus he did mention they did blanket warnings to BOTH teams for turning their heads.

I am not saying this is the best way to set up a tournament, but to say Riot did nothing is a false statement.

Mrfishii

10-07-2012

Good thing a Red came in, cleared the air a lot!

I wish you guys luck with redo-ing Day3!

Question though, will the 1-1 be erased and redone or it will pick up where it finished off?

Servantofthe99

10-07-2012

Quote:
a loud vuvuzela

i knew we hadn't seen the last of them...

Lintster

10-07-2012

Quote:
m0ses:
Any chance of addressing Azubu Frost's pinging TSM players through the fog?

I don't think they can..They've already screwed up so much..

But Im pretty sure you can find some evidence where Azubu Frost admitted seeing the minimap already

Phanman

10-07-2012

Redbeard has signed off, he will not be answering any more questions tonight.

Mattarias

10-07-2012

This was a sad thing to happen, I know. But honestly? It makes me want to work at Riot even more. You guys are so cool, handing out pizza and stuff to the crowds, working over the weekend, giving us posts like these.. Chin up, guys.

Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward! Much love to the tech guys, tourney organizers, and everyone else involved!

Hot Sample

10-07-2012

Should make a month long tournament playing maybe 2 group stage games a day, it would be awesome to have a tournament to watch for a month long it would be just like the world cup.

A Rubiks Master

Recruiter

10-07-2012

@RedBeard

Just wondering what you guys have to say about the "final" game, that lasted 65ish minutes. Why was it not determined at that point that the game was over and give CLG.EU the victory? To spare a very long, drawn out explanation of why it was over, I believe it was safe to say, CLG.EU CLEARLY would have won that fight with about 3-4 members alive guaranteed (super minions pushing, all but Sona's ult being up, baron buff, 3 GAs, etc). I understand someone needs to "win" by either surrender or nexus exploding. However, under extraneous circumstances of a tournament, it is safe to say that CLG.Eu won that game and thus their series; that being said, why not give them the win?