Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nintura

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxzhnoi View Post
I just want answers on the AF ping on the fog of war against TSM, if someone can explain that to me, im ok.

again, the ping came 13 seconds after the supposed pic of him checking out the minimap.

Corwynt

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0ses View Post
Any chance of addressing Azubu Frost's pinging TSM players through the fog?
I would really like someone from Riot to address this as well. They seem to be dancing around the issue.

Lemonbullets

10-07-2012

Thanks for taking the time to give us an update as soon as possible. It must be tough getting out information as fast as possible that is concrete and won't blow up in your face if it's wrong with an event so big, so like I said, thank you.

I'm not trying to defend you and say this was the best finals the world has ever seen, but I know you guys work hard for us summoners and it IS appreciated, despite the GD seeming so negative.

Good luck with the next week.

lcy Lemonade

10-07-2012

Why are you trying to avoid the fact that some teams cheat during the game. And like someone already mentioned about the match between W.E CLG.EU. They were about to win and bam !!! **** happen. We know Tencent gave Riot a lot of money but this is SPORT. Show some sportsmanship dude.

Welkowitz

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
What about Frost pinging exactly where TSM was 20 seconds into the game, and then walking into TSM's unwarded jungle like they knew they weren't there? Seriously you're joking around now, while there are questions like this left unanswered. I've been playing since season 1 and the way this is being handled is making me rethink a third season.
This

Ryceman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

RiotdjWHEAT pls. Without him there would've been a Riot.

Benny Boy

10-07-2012

REDBEARD! what about iG? They cheated vs. SK..how can you allow cheating to have occured

On a side note i thought deman and jatt handled it well..props to them

Saul

10-07-2012

Um, why don't they use a lan like everyone else? Just curious?

NidaKat

10-07-2012

Nice to know, riot. Thanks a bunch.

TheSurgeon

10-07-2012

Blah blah blah...we are still trying to improve..more bs. Everytime this kind of stuff happens its always the same hooplah we hear from Riot. I want to see the changes you are making not empty statements.