Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DGGP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrowen View Post
That's a very good point. It would be a very easy way to answer this argument. At the moment of that ping what what was being said on chat? If they were saying "ZOMG THEY ALL GOING TOP" well... that's a simple answer. If they are discussing like normal, they had no idea and the whole thing is just fluff.
Highly doubt they recorded it.

Although it is possible.

Then again, riot would actually have to acknowledge the whole "guy on stream looks up at big screen after game starts and proceeds to blatantly ping TSM's location" part of their broadcast. Which it looks like isn't happening.

A shame. Ah well, maybe season 3 won't be full of **** like this. Or maybe it will, who knows. Teams obviously devoted a lot of time to their game only to get to play in this kind of setting. Feel bad for the players honestly

Valenten

10-07-2012

Redbeard i just want to say even with the hiccups that happened it was a VERY good event. I would have liked to go even with the issues. The quality was amazing and the casting was awesome. also how can i manage to get either the Kog'maw cannon or the hoodies or hats? could yall put those into the merchandise store soon cause i know plenty of people would love to be able to buy them from yall.

raidragon

10-07-2012

btw the biggest thread about this cheating and proof just went *poof*....gone from GD and hoping no one remember it after 2 weeks

Hartz91

10-07-2012

The only thing I was looking for (which I didn't happen to see on the main post, maybe I'm just blind) is the remake of the third match after 60 minutes. As you can see on different images and videos, the team fight involved Irelia activating GA's passive, Ryze having 1/4th hp same as Nocturne, Janna with 3/4ths hp and corki with full hp (all that from WE), while Cho gath, malphite and orianna were full hp, sona had 3/4ths and ezreal had 1/3rd (and still had GA). To sum it all up, almost everyone would think that the fight was about to be won by CLGEU, something that would've ended the game as well. However something bad happened and the game went off. Many people think that's unfair, including myself based on the facts presented.

So the thing right now is that a match is yet to be played, and the only thing that comes into my mind is: what would happen if CLG.EU loses? I would personally find it very unfair, and I as well think that in case it happens, something would be needed to be done.

What are Riot's plans regarding this? I would like to hear a specific answer, and not just a "we would look forward to prevent that from happening on Season 3", because this is an issue that is happening now, not in a year from now.

Greetings.
Hart

P.S. Dont take this as a hate post, I just want to get a clear answer, and don't think I'm rising any pitchfork or anything :P.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...36278081_o.jpg

I got the info from there btw.

Pieman2

10-07-2012

Now implement LAN play.

Orazzz

10-07-2012

@RedBeard
- how do you feel about the integrity of the remainder of the season 2 championship? Do you feel as though the hardware issues or poor stage design had any effect on the results as many believe, and if so, what is your justification for continuing the event with out a full restart? if other than the financial implications...

Nintura

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSoulL View Post
I would really love a response to my question if you get to see it, even if it's just a IDK we'll have to discuss it with the team so we know that you acknowledged the question.

use your brain. he wouldn't be able to give you an answer probably because it's not up to him. and that would be a decision that would take awhile.

As I Lay Dy1ing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

What will happen to those who have tickets to the finals/semifinals currently?

Redrowen

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR3NDKILLER View Post
Highly doubt they recorded it.

Although it is possible.

Then again, riot would actually have to acknowledge the whole "guy on stream looks up at big screen after game starts and proceeds to blatantly ping TSM's location" part of their broadcast. Which it looks like isn't happening.

A shame. Ah well, maybe season 3 won't be full of **** like this. Or maybe it will, who knows. Teams obviously devoted a lot of time to their game only to get to play in this kind of setting. Feel bad for the players honestly

Well they have returned to replays with Mic chat playing, so it sounds like it should be recorded....

xSoulL

10-07-2012

@RedBeard,
IF Riot reaches the conclusion that AF and WE were in fact cheating, what would your solution be to this problem?
Keeping in mind that this is the biggest event in LoL/esports history (1,000,000 prize pool).
Would you give TSM/CLG.EU another chance or continue with the tournament, or something else?

I would really love a response from any red on this topic. Even if it's just a IDK, we'd have to decide that with the team, that would let me know you acknowledged the question.