Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xSoulL

10-07-2012

@RedBeard,
IF Riot reaches the conclusion that AF and WE were in fact cheating, what would your solution be to this problem?
Keeping in mind that this is the biggest event in LoL/esports history (1,000,000 prize pool).
Would you give TSM/CLG.EU another chance or continue with the tournament, or something else?

Phanman

10-07-2012

I'm glad you feel disappointed Rebeard. I know if I were you and/or other Riot employees involved in this I'd be embarrassed as hell.

I've made mistakes at work too and you feel like such a screwup. You just need to acknowledge your mistake and take the appropriate action to correct it.

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR3NDKILLER View Post
http://i.imgur.com/DaZ6X.jpg
Post for great justice?

Owait Redbeard just gonna ignore this.

Yes, these exact images can be found on your official riot twitch stream replay before anyone goes throwing out the word "shop"
I'm starting to believe you guys are seriously stupid. The vuvuzela is from CLG.eu vs WE's game. Also, the said the game was restarted and there's at least a 10 minute gap between first and secong image in real time, due to them stopping the game.

Lørd Abel

10-07-2012

1 Question about this esport.

Why no concert?

Nintura

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamantaka View Post
13 seconds.

Ok, so what your saying is that he looked at the screen, waited 13 seconds and then pinged where they were. That still makes no sense. They could have been miles away from where he saw when he looked up there.

Apoclyptica

10-07-2012

Redbeard is it possible for you to Sticky this thread to the top of GD, atleast untill season 2 is over. This would stop alot of threads that have been apearing about the screen looking which you have discussed here.

Kargarok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

It's just funny how they almost dodge all the proofs against ABF

Dotislav Pro

Vinnie

10-07-2012

What about Frost pinging exactly where TSM was 20 seconds into the game, and then walking into TSM's unwarded jungle like they knew they weren't there? Seriously you're joking around now, while there are questions like this left unanswered. I've been playing since season 1 and the way this is being handled is making me rethink a third season.

SuperBubblesMan

10-07-2012

Should have gone with Verizon instead of AT&T...