Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

10-07-2012

What about Dman, Riot? His comments about the unimportant home audience were pretty unprofessional coming from a shoutcaster.

Old Dirty Teemo

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
We are ensuring these things won't happen for the remainder of Season 2, let alone Season 3. Season 3 gives us more time to battle plan, but we will fix this for the remaining games in advance of our World Finals as well.

in b4 riot doesn't do ****, and this same **** happens all over again during s3...... just like season 1... ( althought season 2 was by far WAY worse than season 1.... and ANY good riot did during the first 2 days was COMPLETELY wiped out by day 3... your operating in the red now riot.... day 3 was beyond seriously bullchit.)

Crsh

10-07-2012

Replied ON A SUNDAY

This is both unprecedented and restores my faith over the whole situation and Riot's handling of it

iLoveNox

10-07-2012

1. Actually one of the biggest allegations was at the restart when Jayce Q's the brush reveals only Dyrus and all of the sudden a lone Maokai starts sapling TSM's wraiths. There is video and images of the turn and then the ping on top lane exactly where TSM was.

2. LAN, it shouldn't be so hard to wired the game to a local box and have only the stream connected to the internet in which case power outages are the only concern so stick a generator in the back that lets you carry on or pause and save the game instance.

3. One of the criticisms from PAX was that the headsets not being noise cancelling and supposedly something Riot had learned from, why is the WE player turning around for cheers if supposedly noise was supposed to be a non issue in this setting.

Don't go for looks Riot that's why people take Dota more seriously respect for the game over looks and "feeling."

I hope and pray that this doesn't happen in the finals but not much faith Riot... not much faith...

teacuptim

Adjudicator

10-07-2012

RE: TSM vs Frost, have you taken into consideration the blind ping by Azubu on the TSM lv1 formation?

Xemozu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

@Redbeard, have you said anything conclusive about allowing tournaments to be LAN based?

watface

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacuptim View Post
RE: TSM vs Frost, have you taken into consideration the blind ping by Azubu on the TSM lv1 formation?

lol as if riot cares enough to respond to that

Phanman

10-07-2012

@Redbeard, What is the disciplinary action that would happen if a player/team was caught looking at the mini-map?

Also I still can't believe they had the ability to see a mini-map, just embarrassing.

Hoggel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

You get honor +2 just for giving us a reply about all our concerns. We feel robbed when we suspect cheating or foul play. I as many others just don't want it to happen. Thank you very much red beard I know I saw your frustration on that last day and it couldn't have been a fun experience. Hopefully you guys learned a lot and can turn it around to only make it better.

p.s. -1 honor I want free swag (saturday crowd got so much)

Eletale

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmannnn View Post
He pinged how was it a vuvuzela?!?!?!?
You have no idea what you're talking about. The vuvuzela is for CLG.eu vs WE. The ping is from AF vs TSM.