Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DGGP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Serious? Watch your own stream of the matches if you don't have any footage yourself.

"No further incidents screen looking" my rear end. Right as the game restarted you can clearly see an azubu player look back up at the minimap, and seconds later, a mysterious PING right on top of where TSM was. Not even just them telling each other, they blatantly PINGED it, and yes, you can see all of this on the live stream.

Not saying TSM deserves an instant win, they did play poorly, but when a strategy you're banking on gets ruined because the other team can get away with turning their head and pinging info they shouldn't have, I bet you'd be demoralized and play pretty bad too.

Not watching any more tournaments until you guys start to use booths. Absolutely NO reason not to use them. Expected better from you guys, especially with millions in prize money floating around.

pancho1206

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

ok, but other thing that bother me a lot was the fact that the matches had to be paused because of the sun in the player´s screen, i mean you are in LA for god sake in an open area who did you not think of that issue, thats just basic they lack the essential to be a great tournament.
but thats just my opinion and every riot fanboy is going to dislike this, sad truth.

saldrith

10-07-2012

so where are you going to restart the matches from? are you going to give the game to CLG.EU because they were obviously going to win, or are you going to just restart the whole set overall? just being curious. overall i thought it was a great stream, lots of fun and great commentating. keep up the good work dudes, and dudetes!

RedBeard

VP of eSports

10-07-2012
8 of 58 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by inhibitor is op View Post
@RedBeard, how do you feel about these things occuring in S3? The competition is getting stronger, we just can't have these things...
We are ensuring these things won't happen for the remainder of Season 2, let alone Season 3. Season 3 gives us more time to battle plan, but we will fix this for the remaining games in advance of our World Finals as well.

TSM MOLLY

10-07-2012

Is there any idea as to when a LAN feature will be added?

JustDeckeredBoys

10-07-2012

posts like OP are obviously conspiracy coverups, wonder how many accounts riot has in these forums

dinkchode

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
That is still being determined, but we are aiming for Wednesday as the makeup date. Please know these events require a lot of setup and configuration, so the exact day is still in flux.
Can the games be played when people are out of school?

Dizzan

10-07-2012

Thanks RedBeard for clearing things up. Woo.

Terrathraex

10-07-2012

Make Deman apologize for calling us "numbers".

coffee addict

10-07-2012

Durp