Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shoePatty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltairEbon View Post
Go play a loud annoying sound in your ear without expecting it and see what your head naturally does.
They turned to the MINIMAP behind them, not the CROWD in front of them.

kevin13dante

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrix View Post
this is effectively your arguement, no, my arguement previous still retorted your arguement using the facts of the situation. It also showed the sportsman ship that WE had over CLG when WE let CLG repick, but CLG did not allow WE to repick. So, WE would have won game 2, reset benefitted CLG. Game 3 - CLG wouldn't let WE repick - CLG had the advantage.. Also - a team fight had not happened in game 3, not a single team fight in 57 mins... First team fight and disconnects everywhere. So, yes, they should rematch the third match. Now, are you trying to take the high road as though you didn't start this pointless arguement as a narrow minded person?

Furthermore - No, I don't want the arguement used under the pretenses I'm a WE supporter, when I'm infact a CLGeu supporter. It's got nothing to do with your arguement, you could have chosen to ignore this, but you've reduced your self to slandering my arguement, the same thing you're arguing I'm doing to invalidate your arguement.

Dude, seriously, the facts speak for themselves, it just happens you've managed to erase game two from your brain. Playing out the third match or even a totally new Bo3, is the fairest solution for CLGeu vs TSM.
I'm just going to take the paragraphs as they come.

You are talking about game 3 and game 4[the attempt to redo the 3 game, which cut out]. No offense, but please get your facts straight. CLG lost the first game, then won the second game; those two games are not in question. The third game was the game that crashed. THAT is when there was a chance to repick champions...BECAUSE THE GAME CRASHED x.x.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin13dante View Post
Firstly, someone who is unsure of their own arguments makes assumptions of what the other will say. So please do not act like I'm going to call a witch hunt on you because you have a differing opinion.
That is what you're calling slander? You must not be studying law. I'm telling you that by throwing out the 'don't hate me because my opinion is different', you're just giving pointless information; it makes your argument look weaker. I'm just telling you not bother bringing up team favorites because even if I liked CLG.EU more, it doesn't make my point any more valid than the M5 fan saying everyone besides M5 should be kicked out ;P.

As I said before, you've got your facts wrong; game 3 is the one that crashed, and game 1 & 2 were completely set in stone, with nothing that affected each other(i.e. restricted Champ picks). Game 3, and all attempts to rematch it WERE thrown out. my entire argument has been that the progress made shouldn't have been, because game 3, as statistical probability goes, was already decided in CLG's favor.

Please stop bringing up this 'Game 2 there were champ restrictions'. There were not.
Please stop bringing up this 'you're forgetting two whole games'. I am telling you those games are, as by this decision to redo the final game, completely thrown out. My entire argument is about those two games being thrown out; I don't know how to make that any more clear.
Please start trying to persuade me you opinion and nothing more, which is "Playing out the third match or even a totally new Bo3, is the fairest solution for CLGeu vs TSM."

fightmander

10-10-2012

Riot There's a tool that MUST be used!. take all the tourtnament cheating cases to the Tribunal! let the people decide!. (i know it won't happen, but it should since they don't have the balls to punish)

gvaness

10-10-2012

Are the other quarterfinal and group phase matches up anywhere to watch?

radajin

10-10-2012

Not sure what this "cheating thing" is all about from what i saw of the plays offs and then again at the quarter finals. Azubu tore it up. I love tsm they my favorite team, but they played like **** and loss. That is a simple fact, even if azubu looked at the mini map it shouldn't of mattered. TSM should have played better.

Aerothal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

@ RedBeard:
First of all, thank you and the rest of your team for all your hard work.
A couple of things that i would like to ask about.
1) Watching the stream, the games were frequently interrupted by commercials. Unfortunately the interruption also sometimes came during key moments, like at a baron team fight.I was wondering if you could make it possible to provide the option of paying for an uninterrupted stream in the future or have commercials limited to the before and after of a game.
2) If you chose to have an outdoor stage again (which i believe is a great thing) please consider hiring an architect (like myself XD) to create a 3d model of the stage and the production site and have them make sun/shadow studies for the timeline of the tournament. I do that every day, it is not hard to do and delays because of sun on the players screens etc. can be easily prevented that way.
Thank you for all your efforts to make the e-sport scene viable and awesome.
Cheers

Mettalknight

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Again, we are still working on this. We hope to have a post later tonight, but if not it will be tomorrow that we outline this, and at the very least, the rulings will be issued prior to the Wednesday matches.

Thanks for your patience everyone, we have our hands full with the reviews, with the extra matches on Wednesday that we obviously weren't planning on, and then of course the World Finals setup.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/p...er-10th-500-pm

So does this mean AF will not get punished for their obvious cheating?

Havoc Lobster

10-10-2012

'Bout time.

Relding

10-10-2012

Lol @ TSM fanboys who can't accept that their team lost.

MuammarGadafi

10-10-2012

Why don't they just do a rematch of the game Frost cheated so Frost would still be 1-0 up and if TSM were to win there wouldn't be that much controversy.