Swain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guzamiru

12-31-2012

Yes a character not used very often but when used and fed by at least 3 kills becomes god. The reason for this is that he heals so fast and is such a tank without ANY tank items he becomes god. He can then just focus getting pure AP damage and by then he is completely broken and needs about 1 really good nerf. This champion has the potential to never die. If the person playing has even 1/5th the skill of an average league of legends player then that team automatically wins.

All the people playing swain will argue because they like a broken champion but in reality he is overpowered and needs to be fixed.

SoloDragoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

ignite profit.

MugenNightmare

12-31-2012

Ignite/Grievous Wounds?

Idk I havent seen much of him

Narvuntien

12-31-2012

0/10

Guzamiru

12-31-2012

ignite doesnt do jack diddly and grievous wounds doesnt do enough this champ is overpowered

Apex of Macabre

12-31-2012

He is balanced trust me, you get two people on him with good health and he goes down even with his ulti, so just chillax.

- Forever Strong!

SoloDragoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

nerf irelia

Guzamiru

12-31-2012

id stand here all night arguing that he is overpowered because he is, i haven't seen any other champion as rigged as him and everyone is saying oh darius oh darius.. at least he can die

UtvaraHellkite

12-31-2012

You played Tryndamere for your last 5 games. Swain is an anti melee champion.

Fukaro

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyromkiru View Post
Yes a character not used very often but when used and fed by at least 3 kills becomes god. The reason for this is that he heals so fast and is such a tank without ANY tank items he becomes god. He can then just focus getting pure AP damage and by then he is completely broken and needs about 1 really good nerf. This champion has the potential to never die. If the person playing has even 1/5th the skill of an average league of legends player then that team automatically wins.

All the people playing swain will argue because they like a broken champion but in reality he is overpowered and needs to be fixed.
theres your problem. If your team is bad enough to feed swain 3 kills i doubt they will do any better later.