Questions about the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

13thPlague

10-07-2012

Just have a few questions.

- I didn't catch the ending, who won clg eu vs w.e. (hopefully clg eu!)
And is there a place where i can watch the matches after they are played (i tried twitch doesn't really work unless there is a special time, however i want to be able to choose which matches i play.)
-I told my friend to try the game, but he already made the account without putting me as the person who suggested it to him, is there a way to still get my ip from the referals?
-The same person needs A LOT of help to the game, his schedule is very messy, and doesn't want to use skype or anything like that. Anybody who knows a site or someone who is on a lot who could teach him to be a relitavly good player?

13thPlague

10-07-2012

Oh yeah also i feel like honor should give something in return (not because im greedy) doesn't have to be big, just like 10 or 20 ip just to make everyone want to get it more. having like 100 honor is nice, but doesn't really do anything for you... just want to hear your thoughts on this.

13thPlague

10-07-2012

Just remembered too lol i often encounter people who will be for example a pick above someone, not say anything until it is their turn to pick and then steal that person's position, even though the other person called it. This often results in double top,jungle or mid.
What are your thoughts on this, who has the right first pick or the person who called it (communicated with team)

13thPlague

10-07-2012

Er another question for adc does being short ranged or long ranged even REMOTLY affect whether taking ad quints and marks, or arm. pen quints and marks.

Supafly GLHF

10-07-2012

1 Unsure - match rescheduled

2 There is a stream later but I forgot who has them

3 as far as I know only if friend remakes acct from referral...if he isn't past lvl 4-5 it shouldn't be hard...otherwise both of u can contact support to see what can be done

4 try these forums / there are others as well to increase knowledge and skill on this game - I found watching youtubes fairly helpful as well

5 At the moment honor only marks a player in the character selection screen with a crest over their champ...further rewards are being discussed by Riot but nothing is concrete as of now

6 people who call it 1st (like "shotgun" when riding with a buddy) usually get it, that's the etiquette of the moment - it quickly allows you to adjust and doesn't mess up the other person's plan...later though a bit more discussion/synergy will be needed among the team but usually it still defers to who calls what 1st in the chat

7 mixed views on AD vs. Armor pen - some of it depends on champ played as well

13thPlague

10-08-2012

bump