Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

masteries ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragoon14th

10-07-2012

have anyone notice that tehy gave us 50% reduction on kills/exp gain from champ death yet left the tower damg +10 and -10 tower defense.

My question is can we get those switch out for dominion to say 5% CD on recharge cap. pts and 5% reduce firing rate does not stack of course.

I mean cmon we have two useless pt into masteries atm.

Aetherion1234567

10-07-2012

This point has been given before, and I'm 100% sure the Rioters that deal with Dominion are well aware that the masteries need to be adjusted/redone for the reasons that you give as well as others. Ultimately, l think many dominion players are waiting to see what changes are announced for Dominion for Season 3 before beating dead horses like this too much more. Thank you, however, for posting your concerns.

lbgsloan

10-07-2012

At this point it's best to just wait and see what season 3 changes they have in mind. In fairness, no one on SR uses any of those masteries either. Mercenary and Sage are fantastic masteries on PG though.