Why does Riot allow champions to suck for so long?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evolnemesis

10-07-2012

To everyone who says 'Oh, Heimer's getting reworked...'

Riot has been saying Heim is getting reworked for over 2 years... that's why people are pissed off about him... I wouldn't be so sure about him being viable anytime soon.

xerxeswolf

10-07-2012

I can agree with all of those,but leblanc? Dude shes the only ap champ that i know can blow up a single person and their "wtf" everywhere. Ya shes not so great team fights but hey every champ has a weakness. also sion? If u get him ad in a team fight hes really hard to deal with (especially if no one takes ignite for some reason or they aredy used it. Well thats all fo now i agree pretty much agree with everyone else ^ ^

Dildo Duelist

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongofrog View Post
Wondering why they are releasing new champs monthly but doing nothing to fix the dead ones?

Here's a list riot incase you are unfamiliar with your own game.

Heimer.
Morde.
Sejuani
Viktor
Xerath (most of the time, in order to live, you must land a short ranged spell in order for the long ranged one to be most useful. and cast times are trash, VERY easy to avoid his dmg)
Poppy
LeBlanc (lebleh)
Nocturne (nerfed this already weak champ to be weaker? yah thanks, jerks)
Sion
Galio
Nasus
Skarner (his ult is cool, despite its less than melee range) but other than that everything else about him is bleh)
Nidalee (granted she has some high elo player fans, however shes only good for 1 ability. MR makes her trash)
Master Yi (I add him because before 45 minutes into the game hes trash COMPLETELY item dependent.
Leona (suppor or tank? cuz she sucks at both.)
Maokai (good ish jungle. Has nothing to bring to a team. Ult is trash, dmg is trash, has nothing.)

Sure there are going to be people who disagree, but i care about |---| this much.

MOST if not ALL of these champs need a complete rework.
why dont we fix this list

poppy
sejuani

you put some of the strongest champion i nthe entire game in that list, calling them useless.
youre...\
i dont even know

Evolnemesis

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopwadmcgee View Post
why dont we fix this list

poppy
sejuani

you put some of the strongest champion i nthe entire game in that list, calling them useless.
youre...\
i dont even know

If you don't think Heimer needs a rework you are delusional. Though I admit a lot of the champs the OP put on the list really don't belong there and some are very good, I mean... Nidalee? really? Nocturne I saw in the championships too.. skarner, maokai, leona, nasus, galio... all far from useless.

jloysnenph

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongofrog View Post
Wondering why they are releasing new champs monthly but doing nothing to fix the dead ones?

Here's a list riot incase you are unfamiliar with your own game.

Heimer.
Morde.
Sejuani
Viktor
Xerath (most of the time, in order to live, you must land a short ranged spell in order for the long ranged one to be most useful. and cast times are trash, VERY easy to avoid his dmg)
Poppy
LeBlanc (lebleh)
Nocturne (nerfed this already weak champ to be weaker? yah thanks, jerks)
Sion
Galio
Nasus
Skarner (his ult is cool, despite its less than melee range) but other than that everything else about him is bleh)
Nidalee (granted she has some high elo player fans, however shes only good for 1 ability. MR makes her trash)
Master Yi (I add him because before 45 minutes into the game hes trash COMPLETELY item dependent.
Leona (suppor or tank? cuz she sucks at both.)
Maokai (good ish jungle. Has nothing to bring to a team. Ult is trash, dmg is trash, has nothing.)

Sure there are going to be people who disagree, but i care about |---| this much.

MOST if not ALL of these champs need a complete rework.
I will agree with you one only ONE. Heimerdinger. yeah, hes pretty trash.

But seriously, the rest of them are not bad.

Galio has a freakin ape taunt with an aoe slow and an aoe speed up. wut.

Leona is known for being one of the best kill supports ever made. aoe stun slow ult. stun q. gap closer stun e. armor mr steriod w. :l

Maokai was used extensively in world tournament for his snare knockback, and aoe damage reduction

Skarner was used by AZUBU FROST to DOMINATE TSM.

Nasus, sion, poppy. All late late late game champs.

All the champions you seem to think are bad bring so much to a team :l

Please learn more about league before posting stuff like this. Pleaseeeee.

AwesomeGuy09

10-07-2012

He forgot gangplank, how dare he

l3lackHawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Maokai is one of the best utility junglers. Damage reduction ult is not trash at all. His snare is a point and click CC which travels to the target regardless of flashes.