Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Great duo comp?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Victorio

10-07-2012

Alistar + Ezreal

However, it is more important on how well you mesh with your other three teammates(as well as your Duo Mate), than exclusively your friend.

Nny

10-07-2012

In terms of just two guys just running around and killing, getting any two of offensive top tier champions would rape. You'd probably want one to be Physical and one Magical to avoid defensive stacking; Other than that, top tier is top tier for a reason.

If someone wants to support though, I'd imagine one of the strongest thing is someone with a shield (Lulu, Janna, or Karma) and Poppy. Rather positive Poppy's passive is unaffected by shield; In other words, when she's low on raw HP, she'll barely take any damage while having a ton of effective hp. At that point you could build her more offensive (i.e. IE; A crit DB just explodes anyone not massively stacking MR) and they also all have the CC to lock people up for poppy to rape them.

GrignardTS

10-07-2012

I like Pantheon/Wukong/Jarv + Orianna.

Combo's with ultimates (if you and Panth hit 2/3 of them in the center of skyfall its literally GG) plus Ori loves a good strong anchor for the ball.

BeefJerkyHunter

10-07-2012

Alistar + any ranged AD carry works out pretty well most of the time.

Exodus180

10-07-2012

been having a ton of problems with crappy team mates, me and friend will hold top 2v4 for the longest time while the other 3 are derping around or trying to 1v3 enemy turret.

what duo could keep a turret for a long time?

Malah

10-07-2012

Lulu/Vayne. Hilarity ensues.

Janna and Manric work just as well if you play Draft and therefore Lulu never sees the light of day.

DG Denz Brujah

10-07-2012

Nautilus/Ashe

work surprising well ... as Naut's CC + both their slows allow for great kiting

lbgsloan

10-07-2012

Tank/Disruptor and AD carry, Support and Bruiser are both good. You can also try bottom laner with reliable cc and someone with strong ganks.

Risemix

10-08-2012

I don't run any gimmick combos, but I'm more likely to pick Lux if my team has a Volibear or Singed.