Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

rp and ip i dont get

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SantForax

10-07-2012

hey i create my account 1st of october i up yo lvl 30 playing a custom and i dont receive my ip and rp. but today sunday 7 october i dont get rp and ip either ... so i dont know maybe is the account so if anyone can help me..

sorry my bad english

DarkWolf2

10-07-2012

Same here i live in cali and no ip or rp!

SantForax

10-07-2012

help us riot..

Triboon

10-07-2012

you said you played a custom right? well custom games have a cap on the amount of IP you can get per day. And with Rp you have to buy it. So if you want to get IP play a normal PVP game or if you want RP go buy some. I dont know if this helped but anyway i hope it did.

Red Ace Zoroark

Recruiter

10-07-2012

Quote:
Who Triboon:
you said you played a custom right? well custom games have a cap on the amount of IP you can get per day. And with Rp you have to buy it. So if you want to get IP play a normal PVP game or if you want RP go buy some. I dont know if this helped but anyway i hope it did.

This is PBE not normal. Custom doesn't count I think.

SantForax

10-07-2012

but still they will give me the weekly ip and rp if i dont play normal i play cop vs al and omg who triboon wtf you thinking

Evil Mem0

10-07-2012

I haven't gotten my rp/ip for 3 weeks buddy...and i have been playing pbe for 6 months...i don't even know if riot cares cause i reported it so many times...yet nothing

Peanuhbuttah

Recruiter

10-07-2012

I haven't received mine either. Idk what to do. HAAAALP!

SantForax

10-07-2012

new notices a friend of mine already receive his rp and ip but i still dont receive mine wtf.. is happening

Steven21

10-07-2012

Think of it like this; A man is giving out free bread to about 2000 starving people. Obviously some will have to wait longer than others to get their free bread. This is what is happening in PBE, thousands of people are trying to get IP/RP an the result is that some will wait longer than others, the script might also be messed up.

TL;DR : There are already a ton of threads on this, wait it out you'll get it soon.